Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

It's fine to try something once and say nah - even if you don't know everything about it.

With festitude often just comes thoughtless experience. Thoughtless experience is frequently not wisdom :tard: It's just shit that occurred. Nothing thought, nothing learned, just a check-list item of "happened".

Was just talking out my ass. There are some things I don't even need to try to know they're not for me.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
You were too drunk to remember.

giphy.gif

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
I had a friend that did it a lot that said the same thing.
Played a band gig for a nudist party once a long time ago. They let us wear clothes thankfully. Did not want to see any more naked people for quite a while after that.

Played a band gig for a nudist party once a long time ago. They let us wear clothes thankfully. Did not want to see any more naked people for quite a while after that.
Wife's mother in law worked as the head of the front desk and bookkeeper for a fairly big one in central Florida. Place got bought out by some guy that thought it was going to all be hot chicks and a 24/7 orgy. He was vastly disappointed when the place started to significantly lose money as people moved.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Wife's mother in law worked as the head of the front desk and bookkeeper for a fairly big one in central Florida. Place got bought out by some guy that thought it was going to all be hot chicks and a 24/7 orgy. He was vastly disappointed when the place started to significantly lose money as people moved.

The ugliest thing I saw people do there naked was to laugh. It makes weird ripples and contortions and stuff moving around in strange places and in strange ways.
Sneezing does too but that's pretty short lived.