Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

sooooo I had a fever + fatigue this weekend, since I have all these other medical issues, I always have to make sure its not covid (its not covid)
so its Wednesday and I still feel feverish and have abdominal pains etc

so I have an infection in my colon AGAIN and I have to start antibiotics AGAIN.
Dr yesterday said part of my colon is just too damaged and needs to be removed at some point (sooner than later)

today the pain is pretty bad and If this shti doesn't get better I have to go back in the hospital for IV medication AGAIN

I hate this

• Sad
Reactions: Peppers
sooooo I had a fever + fatigue this weekend, since I have all these other medical issues, I always have to make sure its not covid (its not covid)

Dr yesterday said part of my colon is just too damaged and needs to be removed at some point (sooner than later)

today the pain is pretty bad and If this shti doesn't get better I have to go back in the hospital for IV medication AGAIN

I hate this
well that sucks, but removing part of the colon can be relatively easy. Plus you'll lose a couple pounds, so that's a bonus.

a possible vertical scar up and down my abdomen? ugh
crop tops will never be the same
"Scarring on the abdomen of women in many tribes is used to denote a willingness to be a mother. Her ability to tolerate the pain of scarring was an indication of her emotional maturity and readiness to bear children."

I hate this

It saddens me to read this. I don’t want anyone to go through that kind of stuff and for some reason, it bugs me more that it’s you. That may be misconstrued as “I wanna be with you” but that’s not it at all. Only a small mind would think that. There are plenty of other people who could suffer a similar affliction and it wouldn’t bug me as much, that’s all.

:)

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
They can usually do a laporoscopy, which just leave a couple tiny scars

She explained to me that the normal procedure is through the belly button with a couple of little holes on the side and maybe down something might buy my bikini line because that’s where the damages but she also told me that if she has any issues with my spleen that that is when they have to do that vertical cut. She said it happens very rare but she cannot promise it

She explained to me that the normal procedure is through the belly button with a couple of little holes on the side and maybe down something might buy my bikini line because that’s where the damages but she also told me that if she has any issues with my spleen that that is when they have to do that vertical cut. She said it happens very rare but she cannot promise it
Some kid asks "hey lady, what happened" just tell them you were attacked by a slasher when you were young and hot.