Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

she's hispanic isnt she, or at least some part?

How the hell does that work. Trump calls your entire ethnicity racist, puts your kids in cages, and basically declares war on you cause where you're from and you support him.
She's related to like 3/4 of the people in the state, so yeah deffo hispanic.

It works because there are a lot of stupid people who think that he's talking about those OTHER people that they don't like.

My favorite little hole in the wall Chinese place here doesn't even let people in to the front counter to get take out.
They have the door propped open with a table blocking it. You order and pay there if you didn't do it over the phone, then they bring your food to the other door that's also propped open with a table blocking it.

No customers set foot inside at all. Some fresh outdoor air through the front part and the only people really closed inside are the cooks.
It's about as good as you can do it under the circumstances.
I like giving them money.

Well I think they did a full blood panel and thyroid. Nothing special but still, rules out things over that shitty long covid or something else so there's that at least. Was so surprised by the turn around time I'm a bit suspicious it's fake
i was just poking fun that you have more than one blood. This may be a british thing like maths.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer