Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

oh nooooo!!!!!!
so have you possibly infected others?
how is joeeeeee
If anyone else was infected I havent heard anything about it. I wear my mask and havent been around people except at work for what seems like forever. I imagine I caught it from one of the clients at work when I was doing a late night outreach session on the streets, they never wear masks. We've now added giving them a mask to our safety protocols for late night work because of me being sick.

Joes fine, probably asymptomatic as theres little chance we live together and he avoided it entirely

Work is almost certainly how one of my friends got it.

And oddly for some reason here, cases at public schools here have been very low.
i think the school thing is cause kids are largely asymptomatic, so the cases dont get flagged

If anyone else was infected I havent heard anything about it. I wear my mask and havent been around people except at work for what seems like forever. I imagine I caught it from one of the clients at work when I was doing a late night outreach session on the streets, they never wear masks. We've now added giving them a mask to our safety protocols for late night work because of me being sick.

Joes fine, probably asymptomatic as theres little chance we live together and he avoided it entirely

Ummm, you went to a jazz club, that was indoors, with who knows what shitty ventilation.

My sister and bro in law have it. She said it’s been like a mild cold. Bro in law lost sense of smell and taste but nothing big.

guy at my husbands work has it and is not doing well at all. At least as of Friday anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: Josh and wetwillie
of the 4 people that we directly know with it, ALL of them have long term dehabilitating effects after 3 months, and 2 of the 4 tested positive for 6 weeks or more.
I got extremely lucky. I started showing symptoms on a Saturday and felt fine by Wednesday. Never had a fever. My only lingering affect has been my sense of taste but it's pretty much back to normal now.

Ummm, you went to a jazz club, that was indoors, with who knows what shitty ventilation.
Oh shut the fuck up with the jazz club and going out to a public space twice in a fucking year. Get over yourself. Socially distanced enjoying myself isn't the risk level of not socially distanced work around homeless people with drug addictions and who knows what infections.