Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

**I come in peace**

didn't you go to jazz club while actively infected but didn't know you were infected
just asking, to clarify the JazzClub Scandal of 2020 :lol:
The scandal is just @Valve1138 being valve - inciting drama where there isn't any, despite claiming that he hates drama in the SECRAT PM THRAD about the Bass Cadets about 2.5 seconds after @nukes came back.

The scandal is just @Valve1138 being valve - inciting drama where there isn't any, despite claiming that he hates drama in the SECRAT PM THRAD about the Bass Cadets about 2.5 seconds after @nukes came back.

No scandal. Her refusal to acknowledge that going to an indoor event, even if it was socially distanced, could be the cause of her "long covid", is obtuse at best.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
i know i sure havent been to any social events since february.

Us either. Haven't even gone in any sit-down restaurants even though they're open.

Going to a nightclub distanced or not is a pretty dumb thing to do.
Maybe if it was an outdoor patio type gig maybe be ok.

i know i sure havent been to any social events since february.

We stopped our weekly outdoor beer farm trip. They've gotten tons of press lately, which lead to more demand, which lead to them adding a ton more tables in the same square footage.

Too many dummies running around.

Hence our Solo Stove purchase :)

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and HipHugHer
hows appleturkey feel about that. Im perfectly fine with being a hermit, but I must maintain some minimal level of sociability to stay married

She's as content to cancel shit as I am. Plus her family is kind of a Trumpster fire at the moment.

No, u.

I'm outta heeeeeere.

You're leaving a forum not sucking a dick, no need to open your mouth.

She's as content to cancel shit as I am. Plus her family is kind of a Trumpster fire at the moment.

You're leaving a forum not sucking a dick, no need to open your mouth.
she's hispanic isnt she, or at least some part?

How the hell does that work. Trump calls your entire ethnicity racist, puts your kids in cages, and basically declares war on you cause where you're from and you support him.