Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

august

I’m always wet in my basement area
Sep 23, 2006
Madison, WI
Marklar
₥12,123.14
Marklar
M12,123
If it doesnt work, then they do something called membrane sweep, which is when they stick their fingers up through your cervix, and swirl em around like a hand mixer.
my doc tried to strip my membranes once I was about 3 days "overdue" just to try to get things going, but my cervix was snapped shut too tightly so she couldn't get up in there. it still involves being worn like a puppet 😢

my water broke on its own a day or so later & I started laboring not too long after that, but my cervix was still being shy.

Maureen

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥23,997.85
Marklar
M23,998
my doc tried to strip my membranes once I was about 3 days "overdue" just to try to get things going, but my cervix was snapped shut too tightly so she couldn't get up in there. it still involves being worn like a puppet

my water broke on its own a day or so later & I started laboring not too long after that, but my cervix was still being shy.
my mucus plug came out 8 days before he was born
and 9 weeks before he was due

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
Marklar
₥16,857.48
Marklar
M16,857
mmmmmmm mucus plug

i literally felt it coming out as i sat on a chair deep throating a banana cuz me and my friend where seeing who could go the deepest

i won. my prize was my mucus plug
I’m not sure if I should use the laugh or barf post gravy, so I’m just gonna use regular gravy

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh