Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

If it doesnt work, then they do something called membrane sweep, which is when they stick their fingers up through your cervix, and swirl em around like a hand mixer.

my doc tried to strip my membranes once I was about 3 days "overdue" just to try to get things going, but my cervix was snapped shut too tightly so she couldn't get up in there. it still involves being worn like a puppet 😢

my water broke on its own a day or so later & I started laboring not too long after that, but my cervix was still being shy.

my doc tried to strip my membranes once I was about 3 days "overdue" just to try to get things going, but my cervix was snapped shut too tightly so she couldn't get up in there. it still involves being worn like a puppet

my water broke on its own a day or so later & I started laboring not too long after that, but my cervix was still being shy.

my mucus plug came out 8 days before he was born
and 9 weeks before he was due

mmmmmmm mucus plug

i literally felt it coming out as i sat on a chair deep throating a banana cuz me and my friend where seeing who could go the deepest

i won. my prize was my mucus plug
I’m not sure if I should use the laugh or barf post gravy, so I’m just gonna use regular gravy

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I’m not sure if I should use the laugh or barf post gravy, so I’m just gonna use regular gravy

We should really have a “kiki” emoji

@fly it’s time

66f2732512990ca68d72bd5a19a5e203.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: tre