Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

That's how I'm gonna loanshark the Mexicans who can't afford my ladders. Sort of an indentured servitude deal.

I think the idea was that Mexico was going to pay for construction and upkeep.
But how are they gonna paint our side if they aren't allowed over here?
This plan is destined to fall down. Figuratively and literally.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I think the idea was that Mexico was going to pay for construction and upkeep.
But how are they gonna paint our side if they aren't allowed over here?
This plan is destined to fall down. Figuratively and literally.

Don't tell anybody but I don't think Mexico was ever really gonna pay for any of it in the first place.

I just read an article about how people are panic buying face masks, hand sanitizer and toilet paper.
I knew about the masks but toilet paper?
I hope there's a few rolls left when I go shopping Friday night.

• Gravy
Stopped in Costco yesterday. I had received a text from family and one person heard that Costco was out of TP and the line coming out the door was 50 people deep. They had TP when I went and since I wasn’t sure where we stood at home, we got a megabundle . Didn’t need it. They even had a person manning the TP area, handing it out.

Also heard through the ‘vine that genetic markers in the virus reveal it didn’t occur naturally and was created in a lab. If that’s truly the case, expect some angry foot stamping aimed at China.

• Gravy
my friend ray ray is super paranoid. He said trump knew about the virus 1 year ago and didn't do anything because he wants most of the population to die off. he also says this summer everyone will be hiding indoors and people will never go outside again. this is one paranoid dude lulz

He’s close. It was more like six months ago, but since he’s solely focused on what’s good for him, and only him, the pesky virus had to take a back seat.

We’ll never know, because he’s incapable of honesty. Watching the CDC guy correct him over and over in real time revealed how sick he is.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and wetwillie
This was encountered by my mother when she went shopping on sunday
idiots

Things are bad enough around here when the forecast uses the word snow.
Doesn't matter how much. That word means buy stupid amounts of bread, milk and yes , toilet paper. Same thing now, for now, dumb blind panic.

• Gravy
He’s close. It was more like six months ago, but since he’s solely focused on what’s good for him, and only him, the pesky virus had to take a back seat.

We’ll never know, because he’s incapable of honesty. Watching the CDC guy correct him over and over in real time revealed how sick he is.
I'm sure that CDC guy will get fired.

• Sad
Reactions: Immigrant