Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Had five moles taken off my back. Decided to do it all in one go. Some were the hangy type, kept getting caught on clothes and stuff.

And now the Lidocaine is wearing off.

how much did that cost man.... im covered in em, hell ive got 5 on my face alone that would be really fuckin obvious if ever decided to not be bearded.

For now...
community infection is the dominant force in american cases right now. Not one of the people that died has a known connection to china, or someone that has been to china. In some ways its good that its ravaging a nursing home, as itll kill those people quick and stop the spread (fuck thats callous of me to say), but every case that escapes infects 4 new people.

ive been super fucked up for about a week now.

Some sort of not-heart-attack, but with 90% of the symptoms of a heart attack two weeks ago, but thankfully none of the heart damage.

Which then made me weak and i picked up a massive systemic bacterial infection this week, spiking 104 fever for 5 days, eyes and nose and crap were weeping so much id wake up with my nose and eyes crusted shut gasping for air. I'm on a cocktail of antibiotics now. I've got pills, drops my my eyes, topicals, etc.

At least its bacterial, so the anti-biotics are currently fighting it, hopefully on the mend now. Missed 3 days of work

$30 copay so far.

But our OBAMA healthcare doesn't suck ass.
oh shit. They didnt say it was "cosmetic" and refuse to pay? I get mine removed one at a time as they show cancerous like characteristics, but id be nice to just get rid of em all ahead of time.

oh shit. They didnt say it was "cosmetic" and refuse to pay? I get mine removed one at a time as they show cancerous like characteristics, but id be nice to just get rid of em all ahead of time.

I don't recall if we had to pay for @Mrs. Valve mole removal. It was one that the doctor was "concerned" about. Turned out to be nothing.

4 of mine were "concerning", one of which we already did and was nothing. So I'm not sure how they are going to bill it.

We rarely pay for anything out of the deductible anyways so we'll see.

$6500 out of pocket, and the one thing we pay for is my prescription fish oil, and nothing else :lol:

that's what happened with the one I had removed. I think it ended up costing me like $600 for removal w/stitches & path testing. & I have "good" insurance 🙃

community infection is the dominant force in american cases right now. Not one of the people that died has a known connection to china, or someone that has been to china. In some ways its good that its ravaging a nursing home, as itll kill those people quick and stop the spread (fuck thats callous of me to say), but every case that escapes infects 4 new people.
2.2 people was the last estimated number I saw. Normal flu is like 1.6 or some shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

Some sort of not-heart-attack, but with 90% of the symptoms of a heart attack two weeks ago, but thankfully none of the heart damage.

Which then made me weak and i picked up a massive systemic bacterial infection this week, spiking 104 fever for 5 days, eyes and nose and crap were weeping so much id wake up with my nose and eyes crusted shut gasping for air. I'm on a cocktail of antibiotics now. I've got pills, drops my my eyes, topicals, etc.

At least its bacterial, so the anti-biotics are currently fighting it, hopefully on the mend now. Missed 3 days of work
Holy fuck dude. What's wrong with your heart??? Are we gonna need to be checking on you, like @Immigrant?

Holy fuck dude. What's wrong with your heart??? Are we gonna need to be checking on you, like @Immigrant?
they havent figured it out yet. They ruled out all the "its gonna kill you if you dont fix it now" shit. Still trying to figure out exactly what it was, but they know what its not, which i suppose is good.

they havent figured it out yet. They ruled out all the "its gonna kill you if you dont fix it now" shit. Still trying to figure out exactly what it was, but they know what its not, which i suppose is good.
Well good Lord that's some stressful shit. Sorry bro. :|

Shoulda not had that 8th burrito.

This is a bullshit clickbait article, but Vice President Pence is 3 kevin bacons away from an active coronavirus case.

coronavirus patient > students mom > student> classmate of student that shook pences hand > pence

This is a bullshit clickbait article, but Vice President Pence is 3 kevin bacons away from an active coronavirus case.

coronavirus patient > students mom > student> classmate of student that shook pences hand > pence

he has the power of the jeebus to protect him

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
Dumb question, but who is paying for these "quarantine" cases? Are they on the person and/or their insurance? Or is the gov't picking up the bill?

It'd really suck to be unlucky enough to get the disease, and then be hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt for something the government forced you to do on top of that...

Dumb question, but who is paying for these "quarantine" cases? Are they on the person and/or their insurance? Or is the gov't picking up the bill?

It'd really suck to be unlucky enough to get the disease, and then be hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt for something the government forced you to do on top of that...
This is the US, it's not hard to guess.

Gotta have skin in the game, donchakno.

• Barf
Reactions: Jehannum