Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Can I have your tools?
Must take all :lol: Including the 2 ton cast iron cabinet saw.

Anyway Ive got my diagnonses:
Hypomagnesemia; Acute hepatic encephalopathy; Abdominal pain in male; Sepsis, unspecified organism; N&V (nausea and vomiting)
Sepsis was identified as Streptococcus pneumoniae

Last edited:
Im home! Alba is passed out with like 5 shooters of vodka >.< Shes too drunk to understand English or Spanish so i have no idea where my glasses are.

1716507495949.png

Jessica? I thought she was Armenian?
The nurse from myinsuance company just called and she's Jessica... weird . Anyway I found my glasses in her purse, and my credit card and debit card in her other "purse."

My whole room is reorganized. I cant find anything. it looks tidier though. I always wanted a maid....

sexy who framed roger rabbit GIF

So I ran my usual 5 miles on Monday on my blistered feet, which was a bad idea. Then yesterday instead of running, I led the swim team through dry-land exercises, which was also a bad idea.

Tomorrow, I'll run again, and do leg day at the gym, which will likely also be a bad idea.

The blisters are on both feet, on the front of the main pad right behind my big toes. I guess the toe box in my hiking shoes was a little on the big side, so that spot took the bulk of the punishment on the way down the mountain last weekend.

So I ran my usual 5 miles on Monday on my blistered feet, which was a bad idea. Then yesterday instead of running, I led the swim team through dry-land exercises, which was also a bad idea.

Tomorrow, I'll run again, and do leg day at the gym, which will likely also be a bad idea.

The blisters are on both feet, on the front of the main pad right behind my big toes. I guess the toe box in my hiking shoes was a little on the big side, so that spot took the bulk of the punishment on the way down the mountain last weekend.
Why not fake skin?

That's just dum