Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Lol no. They're the same assholes over here. I've seen ginormous hornets in the US

There are these things, (Australian Hornet - a type of Potter Wasp), buzzing around a certain part of the house, up by a gutter. But, like hell am I getting up there to spray them down. Cannottt imagine getting stung by one of these suckers. They're huge!

I knew it !

I once accidentally felated a yellow jacket .

I 'm at work travelling from contract to contract and I've got my cup of timmies and some kind of pastry i forget which but I was dipping it in the coffee .
I leave the coffee in the car and go inside .
When i came back there was a yellow jacket in the coffee but I didn't know , so I take a sip .

I swallow some soggy pastry , no biggie .

Second sip , the soggy pastry is a little stiffer , i furrow my brow and roll it round with my tongue to check for . . . it moves . . . I slowly evacuate my coffee swimmer into my cup .

And it just lays there on it's back with a look of satisfaction .

Polinated .

I knew it !

I 'm at work travelling from contract to contract and I've got my cup of timmies and some kind of pastry i forget which but I was dipping it in the coffee .
When i came back there was a yellow jacket in the coffee but I didn't know , so I take a sip .

Second sip , the soggy pastry is a little stiffer , i furrow my brow and roll it round with my tongue to check for . . . it moves . . . I slowly evacuate my coffee swimmer into my cup .

Polinated .
Omfggggg :eek: Did you get stung?!

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I knew it !

Polinated .

Same thing happened to my dad, but with orange juice, and it stung him on the tongue.

Had it been my mother, she'd die in minutes as she's allergic.

@Ledboots

What should I do with this fucker. If it were just a blister I wouldn't bother with it, but it looks like there's blood in it somehow.

b9958cd95b5c7ef4d25db39a2c614473.jpg

Sister Mary Consolata told us that blisters are nature’s bandaid and to not pop them.

That being said, that’s totally a parasite.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer