Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

So, last year I got stung by a wasp for the first time ever. Was never stung by anything my entire life. It made me sick with a migrainy headache, bad nausea, fatigue ...

Thennnn, last month ,I got stung SIX times all at once. 5 in one area of my hand. The pain was like child labor, all in my hand. I can't even describe the pain, & I thought I had a high tolerance.

Butttttt, barely any sickness from it! 6 m'fkg wasps at once, & barely a headache, but the first ever sting make me super sick.

Medical mysteries.

So, last year I got stung by a wasp for the first time ever. Was never stung by anything my entire life. It made me sick with a migrainy headache, bad nausea, fatigue ...

Thennnn, last month ,I got stung SIX times all at once. 5 in one area of my hand. The pain was like child labor, all in my hand. I can't even describe the pain, & I thought I had a high tolerance.

Butttttt, barely any sickness from it! 6 m'fkg wasps at once, & barely a headache, but the first ever sting make me super sick.

Medical mysteries.
It's the acid.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

Medical mysteries.
I assume bodies build up tolerances or whatevs to stuff. :hs:

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

Medical mysteries.

6 wasps, and you survived? And they're upside-down friggin' wasps? Wow, color me impressed.

Medical mysteries.
At least you didn't go deaf :lol:

Medical mysteries.

the first one was like a vaccine. you just had a bad reaction.

No charge for this office visit.

:p

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes