Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

They did measure when I got scoped and said there was some scar tissue but not enough to consider doing the stretch thing.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Good luck. I've just lived to learn with mine. Bread and steak are two things that like to get stuck a lot.

I still remember the first time I discovered it. I felt something stuck in my throat, so I tried to 'wash it down' with something. The liquid just filled up my esophagus which left me unable to breathe, until I was able to lean over and 'pour' the liquid out. Scary af.

Good luck. I've just lived to learn with mine. Bread and steak are two things that like to get stuck a lot.

I still remember the first time I discovered it. I felt something stuck in my throat, so I tried to 'wash it down' with something. The liquid just filled up my esophagus which left me unable to breathe, until I was able to lean over and 'pour' the liquid out. Scary af.

yep. that shit.

i have learned absolutely not to ever drink water to try to wash it down.

im "sensitive to" the following things according to the test.

tree nuts
broccoli
legumes
green peppers

I didnt score quite high enough to rate an actual "food allergy", as in, you gonna get anaphalysis and die on anything, but definitely some good sized welts that would indicate those things cause irritation.

yep. that shit.

i have learned absolutely not to ever drink water to try to wash it down.

im "sensitive to" the following things according to the test.

tree nuts
broccoli
legumes
green peppers

I didnt score quite high enough to rate an actual "food allergy", as in, you gonna get anaphalysis and die on anything, but definitely some good sized welts that would indicate those things cause irritation.
If they figure something out for you that works, please let me know.

I was supposed to have the growth undr my balls cut and tested last month but the dr called in sick. I had it done today and the dr said they are pretty sure it is benign but it still has to get tested.

They were all we are going to give you a light general and you will get a little groggy. next thing i know im awake and they are having me roll back onto the bed and rolling me back to my room.

A little groggy my ass. I was out cold in seconds

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I was supposed to have the growth undr my balls cut and tested last month but the dr called in sick. I had it done today and the dr said they are pretty sure it is benign but it still has to get tested.

They were all we are going to give you a light general and you will get a little groggy. next thing i know im awake and they are having me roll back onto the bed and rolling me back to my room.

Did you count everything before and after, Wicks?

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and Jehannum

Did they give you a take home dose?
Sounds like a party!

I dunno how you four eyed fuckers deal with wearing glasses. I recently got a pair to reduce eye strain and I can hardly handle them. Constantly getting glare off any and every light source in sight. Always smudged. Uncomfortable.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and nukes