Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Well @nukes , A blight has come to the Strings household. The wife is suffering a bout of vertigo. Poor women can't move without the entire house spinning out of control. She needs me now more than ever.
In sickness and in health, Nukes.
Its all good. I knew she was a dizzy broad before I married her.
Tell her your'e the landlord and you've come to collect the rent.
I used that one last week.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Oh I've got a million of em. Dean of the all girls college. Corrupt cop.

...ICE agent.

I've been thinking, Nukes. We should go into business together. You study phrenology and I'll get a baseball bat. We'll make a fortune in Philly.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I think my BP medicine might be increasing my incidence of occular migraines. I had another last night.

@Ledboots
I dont know of BP meds worsening migraines, but I'm sure some do. Whenever new or worsening symptoms arise after starting a new medication, you're smart to suspect it. Some doctors even treat migraines with blood pressure meds, either beta blockers or diuretics (water pills). If you are taking a diuretic, make sure you are drinking plenty of water,as dehydration can make migraines more frequent. PM me your med and I'll look it up for you.

gotta full 3 hour allergy screen this afternoon. Never known to to be allergic to anything in my life, we'll see what it turns up.

Cause my throat keeps closing and I'm choking on food

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Like epipen type of closing? If not, maybe you're like me and need to have your esophagus widened occasionally. I haven't had it done in a long time though, I just deal with it.

Like epipen type of closing? If not, maybe you're like me and need to have your esophagus widened occasionally. I haven't had it done in a long time though, I just deal with it.
No airway obstruction, just the bolus of food gets stuck, and blocks the esophagus below the breathing split. Localized swelling causing something called eoe (excess white blood cell response).

Only way to clear it is to throw up usually :/

No airway obstruction, just the bolus of food gets stuck, and blocks the esophagus below the breathing split. Localized swelling causing something called eoe (excess white blood cell response).

Only way to clear it is to throw up usually :/

Exact same symptoms, but I received a different diagnosis. FWIW, my grandfather also had to have the procedure done like once a year in his later years.

They did measure when I got scoped and said there was some scar tissue but not enough to consider doing the stretch thing.