Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Have you tried it in a peanut sauce ?

8e62f5d18a42c5bcbd80ac73217cebdf.jpg

Just tender on the surface and not often. I was last week due to a hurt knee though.
It's not normal to get bruises a lot when you don't know where they came from, but having kids and dogs and running around, you may not notice when you bump something.

If it keeps happening and you regularly take anti inflammatories like ibuprofen, you may need to cut back or switch to another kind.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
It's not normal to get bruises a lot when you don't know where they came from, but having kids and dogs and running around, you may not notice when you bump something.

If it keeps happening and you regularly take anti inflammatories like ibuprofen, you may need to cut back or switch to another kind.
Normally they are much smaller. This great big one did show up right after taking ibuprofen for a couple days. I didn't realize that could affect it. Luckily I don't need them often.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Ledboots

I get bruises all the time and have no idea where they came from. I always chalked it up to being incredibly unobservant and not caring when something hurts me.