Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Acetaminophen + alcohol is the liver-killer. But I know you don't drink, anyway.
5℅ when my liver enzymes were elevated 4 months ago I swore off acetaminophen and so called non alcoholic beer.
Turns out the trace alcohol (.5℅) continues to damage livers at a similar rate to full alcohol beer.
I never pounded the shit, but I'll probably miss it this summer.
Here's to lemon water.

5℅ when my liver enzymes were elevated 4 months ago I swore off acetaminophen and so called non alcoholic beer.
Turns out the trace alcohol (.5℅) continues to damage livers at a similar rate to full alcohol beer.
Here's to lemon water.

Find the best mojito's in your town and re-hymenate them .

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Eat your fruits and veggies, everyone!

"Five portions of fruit and veg a day is good for you, but 10 is much better and could prevent up to 7.8 million premature deaths worldwide every year, say scientists.

The findings of the study led by Imperial College London may dismay the two in three adults who struggle to manage three or four portions – perhaps some tomatoes in a sandwich at lunchtime, an apple and a few spoonfuls of peas at dinner."...

..."The analysis in the International Journal of Epidemiology pooled the results from 95 different studies involving a total of approximately 2 million people. They assessed up to 43,000 cases of heart disease, 47,000 cases of stroke, 81,000 cases of cardiovascular disease, 112,000 cancer cases and 94,000 deaths."

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/feb/23/five-day-10-portions-fruit-veg-cut-early-death

Here's to lemon water.
naproxen can fuck up your liver/elevate your enzymes, too, so if you had any symptoms associated with your previous lft elevation, keep an eye out for them

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Here's to lemon water.

Just put some vodka in the lemon water and you'll be fine.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
For 6 years my liver enzymes have been fucked up.

I have seen 2x over the limit a few times.

Last week I had another blood test and for the first time the liver enzymes were in between the reference levels. I can't believe this.

But now I have blood pressure problems, systolic and diastolic closer than it should be.

Systolic 120-130

Diastolic 90-98

Last week I had another blood test and for the first time the liver enzymes were in between the reference levels. I can't believe this.

But now I have blood pressure problems, systolic and diastolic closer than it should be.

Systolic 120-130

Diastolic 90-98
More vodka.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

Systolic 120-130

Diastolic 90-98
The diastolic is high. Exercise and eating healthy will help. Easy on the salt and processed foods.

Also easy on the caffeine and nicotine of applicable

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
So, the big burn blister on my toe next to my big toe I got from stepping on a hot coal a couple weeks back went back to normal. Few nights ago I even got fed up with the situation I was in and walked like a mile-and-a-,half or more back home barefoot (that's like 3km in rest of the world measurements for you @MacG ) like nothing ever even happened.

Many thanks to @Ledboots for all your caring and advice, even if I didn't follow any of it.

The diastolic is high. Exercise and eating healthy will help. Easy on the salt and processed foods.

Also easy on the caffeine and nicotine of applicable

don't listen to any of this @MacG, you live in an area of world where you have a very slim chance of dying of natural causes, so live it up while you're here.

You're right @plot, I almost had a camel accident last night. There was a camel jam (that's traffic jam to you) at rush hour and the camel behind me got startled and almost took off a chunk of my head. Bastard got away with my fez though.

Eating unhealthy, lots of salt and process food with a side o caffeine and nicotine it is!

You're right @plot, I almost had a camel accident last night. There was a camel jam (that's traffic jam to you) at rush hour and the camel behind me got startled and almost took off a chunk of my head. Bastard got away with my fez though.

Eating unhealthy, lots of salt and process food with a side o caffeine and nicotine it is!

This is only one of many reasons I love you, Mac.

Don't ask me what the others are. I don't like being put in the spot

Sorry. English reference.

I really have to pee