He spent a $GRAND$ at the strip club last night

theacoustician said:
Am I the only man alive that doesn't like strip bars at all?

I hate them. Waste of money, sleazy....just to name two reasons. I've never in my life had problems meeting women though. If I were bitter or an asshole or something it might be a different story. I guess I'd just rather actually get laid.

OMG we have something in common. I bet you love that.

theacoustician said:

I like naked women...there are naked women at strip clubs. That's what I like about strip clubs, the naked women. But the times I've gone I've never, ever thought that
A. any of the stripers "really liked me"
B. dropping a weeks pay was a great idea

theacoustician said:

If Knyte wants to return home to a happy wife he should pipe up and say he doesn't either....

*waiting impatiently for Knyte's response.

Lame-o said:
I hate them. Waste of money, sleazy....just to name two reasons. I've never in my life had problems meeting women though. If I were bitter or an asshole or something it might be a different story. I guess I'd just rather actually get laid.

OMG we have something in common. I bet you love that.

You're not bitter or an asshole??? :confused:

lemon_fresh said:
I like naked women...there are naked women at strip clubs. That's what I like about strip clubs, the naked women. But the times I've gone I've never, ever thought that
Paying women to see them naked makes you a loser.

Getting them to do it for free makes you THE MAN.

[/thread]

ChikkenNoodul said:
They are strip bars to begin with, did you miss that part? ;)

It would probably be too expensive, and have really short lanes.

Wouldn't a hooker gun club/shooting range be better anyway?

lemon_fresh said:

I like naked women as much as the next guy, but there's just no reason to either pay them or go to a special building to view them. Treat them right, talk to them, and be patient and you can get whatever you want. And as often as you want.

I never go to strip clubs anymore either. It really is a waste of money. Last time I went was for a bachleor party and the girls crushed his nuts while trying to be sexy. Very funny.