He spent a $GRAND$ at the strip club last night

lemon_fresh

Half-staff Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥5
This dude I work w/ spent a $1000.00 U.S. at the stripclub last night. I wanna say he has now spent roughly $3000 there in the last month.

He thinks one of the strippers is his "girlfriend" and doesn't understand what she see's in him. :rolleyes:

I mean I'm all for strip clubs, but dropping that kind of cash at one boggles the mind. I take that back if I were bringing in millions a year I could easily drop that kinda cash, but this guy is strictly middle class/middle management.

This the same fucker who last year, spent $1400 in one night at a strip club in Atlanta and then two days later asked me to hook him up w/ free PC for his son. WTF!

-- No actual intercourse yet, only oral sex from what he's told me.

Oh God, what is with men falling for women just because they make eye contact? My brother did this once. He got drunk, went to a strip club and then came home at 3 am saying "Oh man, there was this one girl who was totally into me. She kept coming back over and over... I'm thinking about sticking around until she's done tomorrow night."

All I could say was "Are you SURE you graduated from high school?"

Christ some people are stupid. Not a shred of common sense in their fucking heads.

DirkPhoenix said:
Yeah, i've heard that kinda stuff before.

DianaPhoenix's brother got a lot of money off of immigration law, and blew it all (literally...ALL) on strippers. Ended up divorcing his wife and recently married his favorite stripper.

Weird damn family.
Sweet! Look what you're marrying into!

Lame-o said:
Oh God, what is with men falling for women just because they make eye contact? My brother did this once. He got drunk, went to a strip club and then came home at 3 am saying "Oh man, there was this one girl who was totally into me. She kept coming back over and over... I'm thinking about sticking around until she's done tomorrow night."

All I could say was "Are you SURE you graduated from high school?"

Christ some people are stupid. Not a shred of common sense in their fucking heads.

No offense to your brother, but that is almost stalkerish.

I'm sorry, but some men are just fucking morons. (EDIT: some people are fucking morons.) Strippers do not like you, do not want to date you, and do not want to see you again unless you have a fist full of hundreds or they are desperate. They are like car salesman... only they sell sex. Shit, I know lots of girls that make eye contact, talk to guys at bars, give out phone numbers, etc for a friggin' drink. Imagine if you start flashing $100 dollar bills???

ChikkenNoodul said:
Bragging usually implies that there is something impressive to share, not something that's foolhardy and vile.

Though I suppose 'impressively stupid' could count :fly:

Some people aren't intelligent enough to know the difference. There's a lot of people out there like that. Darwin must be slacking off.