He spent a $GRAND$ at the strip club last night

I went to a strip club in vegas once, I talked with a couple of the strippers, one was really nice, she was from Wisconsin.

Pandora said:
Love happens after all the above has been satisfied. No one can love someone who doesn't respect them and can't even provide for themselves or anyone else.

That's not tru. Not all love is based on what someone can do for you or even what they have. I was raised to be a person who cannot survive without money. I don't agree with my parents though. What that taught me was that to be a whole person I cannot look for those things first. The first thing I have to find is real love and a the cars and homes will follow.

e-dubb said:
That's not tru. Not all love is based on what someone can do for you or even what they have. I was raised to be a person who cannot survive without money. I don't agree with my parents though. What that taught me was that to be a whole person I cannot look for those things first. The first thing I have to find is real love and a the cars and homes will follow.
you've got your nine under your blouse, go steal some of that shit

kiwi said:
If Knyte wants to return home to a happy wife he should pipe up and say he doesn't either....

*waiting impatiently for Knyte's response.

I've never been to one so I honestly couldn't say. We should go check one out together and see if it's a couple-hobbie worth picking up. Kind of like mountain biking or gardening, if you will.

e-dubb said:
logo.jpg

e-dubb said:

I think I understand.

Anyhow, you know my feelings on material things, thats not the point. However, do you want to go on a first date with someone who YOU pick up, YOU pay the bill, and who doesnt have a job? Doesnt have to be a GOOD job, but at least a job. I know you, and you would never even go out with someone who can't fulfill those initial requirements. They would never get past the front door in order for you to even search for love let alone find it.

e-dubb said:

It's not about what they can do for you. It's about wither or not they respect you and themselves. Because if they don't have any respect for themselves then they will not strive to be a positive constructive force. If they do not respect you then they can not possibly truely love you. It can't realisticly be only about love. If that's the case then I love ya baby, lemme stay at home and mooch off of you while you work all day. Lemme beat the shit out of you when you piss me off, oh but you know I love you tho right?? Love is too easy to say, you got to prove it. That's where the respect and everything else comes in.

Wow, women are lecturing each other on what love is

time to get the fuck out of this thread while I'm still alive

*runs away*

e-dubb said:
Pandora and T-5, I hear what you are saying and I am not denying that it makes sense, but really all love boils down to IS love.

Isn't that a Beetles song? "All you need is love..."

Just kidding. I hear you, and also see your point. Just don't try and tell me that you'll be going out with some homeless dude who picks you up on his bicycle. We will then have to have "the talk". :heart: