He spent a $GRAND$ at the strip club last night

Track 5 said:
Isn't that a Beetles song? "All you need is love..."

Just kidding. I hear you, and also see your point. Just don't try and tell me that you'll be going out with some homeless dude who picks you up on his bicycle. We will then have to have "the talk". :heart:
but he would get to register! don't jump to conclusions, a homeless biker would make an excellent poster for Useless Forums for a couple of reasons

first, homelessbikerdude is a bad ass user name and secondly, we need a replacement for drool boy

elpmis said:
but he would get to register! don't jump to conclusions, a homeless biker would make an excellent poster for Useless Forums for a couple of reasons

first, homelessbikerdude is a bad ass user name and secondly, we need a replacement for drool boy
hey, fuck you buddy.

Track 5 said:
Yeah, and THATS not even that hard. We require very little from you (most of us anyways):

1. A Job (Thats a biggie)
2. A car
3. A place to live (NOT with your mother)
4. RESPECT
5. A "date" or a nice dinner every once in awhile where YOU come up with the idea.

EDIT: 6. LOVE (if you're at that stage in the "relationship" (God, now I sound like Dr. Phil)

Woo hoo! Expectations 1-5 have been met.

KNYTE said:
I've never been to one so I honestly couldn't say. We should go check one out together and see if it's a couple-hobbie worth picking up. Kind of like mountain biking or gardening, if you will.

Probably not going to happen, ever.

Edit: Unless one of the hotties on this board is doing the stripping :drool: .

e-dubb said:
So you admit you are already respecting someone and taking them out for romantic suprises? :cool:

My bad. That's what I would do, thus the inclusion on the....ah......yeah.

Ooh, shiny metal object.

Pandora said:
Did I hear someone say something about sparkly????? :gloerf:

If Theac truly loves you, you will have something with diamonds on it by the weekend. At least 5 carats worth.

milkfloat said:
OMG IVE MISSED GLOERF
maggie1.jpg