got new years plans?

we'll have to talk about this new year's thing. :D :hi2u: i'm all about getting something together, if it works for everyone. i can't be much fun this year. :eek:

We may be out of luck there. I've heard from a friend of a friend of their neighbourhood squirrles that they said we were no longer welcome at their house ever again. I guess their bushes didn't like being fertilized by theac anymore. :(

yeah...i ran over that squirrel today.

and that bush of theac's is doing remarkably well. :fly:

weeeell...i didn't run OVER him...i just ran him off the road and skeert him a little.

A couple of weeks ago I saw some squirrels fighting up in the trees above the house next door. I watched as one lost its footing and fell about 20 feet to hit the roof of the house, tumble down and off the incline of the roof and fall another 10 feet to the sidewalk below. It was still for a minute then it got up and ran up another tree. Stupid squirrels.

Wait, what were we talking about again? Something to do with theac's pii?

Another typical day with Julie at the wheel.

but...but...aw hell. :p

A couple of weeks ago I saw some squirrels fighting up in the trees above the house next door. I watched as one lost its footing and fell about 20 feet to hit the roof of the house, tumble down and off the incline of the roof and fall another 10 feet to the sidewalk below. It was still for a minute then it got up and ran up another tree. Stupid squirrels.

Wait, what were we talking about again? Something to do with theac's pii?

i cannot STAND hitting animals...but squirrels are INCREDIBLY stupid. when i do hit them, it's because they've decided to change direction and run BACK into the street just when i thought it was safe to move. :mad: damn rodents get what they deserve. :mad:

ok, no not really, but it's still not my fault. :hs:

but...but...aw hell. :p

i cannot STAND hitting animals...but squirrels are INCREDIBLY stupid. when i do hit them, it's because they've decided to change direction and run BACK into the street just when i thought it was safe to move. :mad: damn rodents get what they deserve. :mad:

ok, no not really, but it's still not my fault. :hs:

Squirrels are nothing more then rats with fluffy tales.

Once on a country highway I hit a bloated basset hound... dead of course. It got lodged under my front bumper and I carried all the way to the bon fire party I was attending with some friends.

Talk about hitting it off with everyone. :lol:

I hope you never own a house with a bay or picture window. At least once a year a bird hit my father's and dies.

years ago we had just had the outside of all the windows cleaned at my house in NY and a pheasant hit one...not only did he/she hit it but it went through the storm window, the screen, the interior window and landed dead at the foot of my mothers bed while she was in it :eek:

Once on a country highway I hit a bloated basset hound... dead of course. It got lodged under my front bumper and I carried all the way to the bon fire party I was attending with some friends.

Talk about hitting it off with everyone. :lol:

You don't know you have a giant dog wedged in you wheel well? Are you that delirious when you are driving?

You don't know you have a giant dog wedged in you wheel well? Are you that delirious when you are driving?

Well I saw myself hit it at about 60mph, thought it went under my car.

Did some woman get in a wreck with you, is that why you're so tight about women drivers? lol