got new years plans?

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
just got word that my band has a great new years gig...come on out UF! I've already been out drinking and am in for the night so my punk ass lead guitar player wouldn't spill the details until practice tomorrow night because I wouldn't go meet him :rolleyes:
anywho, we apparently have a great new years gig lined up and would love to have y'all out there <3
if you don't have plans already, come see us! you will not be disappointed :)

it's going to be a bar or some sort of club just as the last one :p
Really? I thought it would be a high school prom.

Of course you're fucking playing at a bar or club. You might as well not have posted that useless answer. We are all dumber for having read it. I award you no points and my god have mercy on your soul.

Of course you're fucking playing at a bar or club. You might as well not have posted that useless answer. We are all dumber for having read it. I award you no points and my god have mercy on your soul.

BILLY!

I wont bother explaining but I will go ahead and say go fuck yourself <3

I will be in Oregon till the 31st. I am either going to stay there and hang with some people or I will fly back to FL or maybe somewhere else if something big happens. I really love NYE and always try to get out and do something crazy and exciting.

trying to find a babysitter, my wife and i will probably go for dinner and to a house party