got new years plans?

I'll probably come to that. I don't want to be around couples I know for new years. its angers me now. What better place to do that than a bar?

hell yeah ryo...come on out and bring some people if you are so inclined
I don't know if we are getting tickets to this to give out but if so, you get free ones for being first on board :)

time to get to bed! tis late

you could have done so much better with a little playing the field :(

don'tcha think i know that NOW??? ;) ;)

actually, i do regret a tiny bit not playing a bit more. i dated a lot, but it never got heavy. oh well. i did get the most wonderful father in the world, and to the most beautiful girl. :eek:

Forgive me for not reading this thread up until now but I thought I'd ask, is anyone meeting up in any way for new years? ATL People? Tampa People? I think I'd like to get the hell out of Savannah if possible. So if anyone wants to host a weirdo, blond girl, and a dog let me know :p

Forgive me for not reading this thread up until now but I thought I'd ask, is anyone meeting up in any way for new years? ATL People? Tampa People? I think I'd like to get the hell out of Savannah if possible. So if anyone wants to host a weirdo, blond girl, and a dog let me know :p

You're welcome to come up to Atl. We have a guest room available and I would luv to meet your puppah! :D

You're welcome to come up to Atl. We have a guest room available and I would luv to meet your puppah! :D

We might have to do that, but only if Thorn and Spange come visit ;)

I thought I did once but it was just a pole painted white.

:( I'm not that bad

I HAVE I HAVE. he's dreamy. :D :heart:

Ditto hawty who rubbed my head with a weird wirey thingy last time I was in ATL.

No, but I've met* his beautiful wife.

*had mad passionate sex with

Luckily you didn't see where I hide the security camera, hawt :drool: