got new years plans?

Well I saw myself hit it at about 60mph, thought it went under my car.

Did some woman get in a wreck with you, is that why you're so tight about women drivers? lol

Actually two of them, but that's beside the point....

:heart:

I vaguely remember the news story of the woman the ran over a pedestrian and didn't know it. She dragged him a few miles and when she stopped at the store is when she found him.

Actually two of them, but that's beside the point....

:heart:

I vaguely remember the news story of the woman the ran over a pedestrian and didn't know it. She dragged him a few miles and when she stopped at the store is when she found him.

There are a lot of horrible men drivers out there. Stupid ones in fact, look at the majority of the 16-25 age range.

years ago we had just had the outside of all the windows cleaned at my house in NY and a pheasant hit one...not only did he/she hit it but it went through the storm window, the screen, the interior window and landed dead at the foot of my mothers bed while she was in it :eek:

MMMMMMMMMMMMM Pheasant. I haven't eat pheasant since I was a kid. Unless you get one of the stock birds on the first day of small game season. You won't get a bird.

I hit a chicken once out on a country road in my old grand prix. I wasn't happy about it because i hit it going about 60mph and I suspected that it damaged my grille. Turns out chickens are really soft and I incurred no damage, not even any blood. It made a sound like..."Ba-Poof!" I looked in the rear view mirror and saw the chicken tumbling down the road and a cloud of feathers floating to the ground. It was almost like a cartoon now that I think about it.

MMMMMMMMMMMMM Pheasant. I haven't eat pheasant since I was a kid. Unless you get one of the stock birds on the first day of small game season. You won't get a bird.

we used to have them show up in my yard every winter to eat bird seed that had fallen from the feeders for smaller birds

so chris...what time is this thing gonna happen?? :D

we are playing the 28th at Diamond Dave's in Marietta from 9-11 and on New Years at Run Around Sue's in Marietta from 10-2am :cool:
gotta dig getting paid to party on New Years and drink for free :D

:cool: Blondie and I will be there; we just confirmed with theac and pandora earlier today.

Edit: :lol: again @ thorn's name rape.

:cool: Blondie and I will be there; we just confirmed with theac and pandora earlier today.

Edit: :lol: again @ thorn's name rape.

y'all coming to see my band?? that would be very :cool: if so :)
$15 cover gets you champagne, 2am breffust, and a shuttle ride to and fro within 12 miles

y'all coming to see my band?? that would be very :cool: if so :)
$15 cover gets you champagne, 2am breffust, and a shuttle ride to and fro within 12 miles

I heard that was a possibility. We will be under the control of theac and pandora though, we're just along for the ride :p

had an awesome show last night...the whole band killed it!...had hot sluts making out with each other and following me around during breaks :)

club owner gave us an unlimited tab during our first break and we stayed for like 2 hours after we finished :D

our patron saint club owner said he is going to hire us an agent! :eek:
so far he's been good for every bit of his word so we'll see :cool:

come out for the new years show!! :)

Congrats w_a_w! Sounds like the band is a hit. Where is a youtube video of yo guys performing?

thanks! it's really getting fun and the hard work is paying off...hmmm...good idea....have to get someone on a vid cam for the new years show :cool: