got new years plans?

Do you just do covers or original stuff too?

both with the majority being covers until we can faze them out with originals...our covers are pretty badass though because we rewrite everything to suit the band and 4 piece horn section...ever see a band do acdc with horns and it not suck? we can pull it off :cool:

How did the gig go?

welp, the police just came and shut down the club we were playing at...no gig...bars in marietta that didn't have sunday liquor licenses were supposed to be open for new years but the city pulled the rug out from under them so it seems...the owner gave all 10 of us free admission to his other club we played at on thursday night and a $300 bar tab...better than nothing I guess :\

If its any consolation, I hear that most places were dead because of the alcohol issue. I'm glad I stayed at home, I took a few hours to reflect on myself and I hope its for the better.

is that a euphemism for masturbation? :p

Nah, I do that enough already. I'll just touch on the highlights. I felt that 2006 was wasted as despite making a ton of life changes in the end I'm in the exact same boat that I was in 2005. (gotta find a place to stay as my roommate is getting hitched I feel a lack of direction in my department at work, I'm always the third wheel when I hang out with my friends with couples)

I'm too dependent on everyone else for something to do. If I don't like how things is going why aren't I trying to change it? If all I'm doing is repeating the same steps what do I need to do to start fresh? And the most important one, If Im spending most of my time rebuilding whats loss then there should be any personal problems if I piss some people off in the process. I have nothing to lose.

w_a_w said:
welp, the police just came and shut down the club we were playing at...no gig...bars in marietta that didn't have sunday liquor licenses were supposed to be open for new years but the city pulled the rug out from under them so it seems...the owner gave all 10 of us free admission to his other club we played at on thursday night and a $300 bar tab...better than nothing I guess :\

Now I don't feel so bad for not making it out...there was just so much to do and so little time. Sorry to hear you didn't get to play.