GAY Good 9/11 Conspiracies

If it's a conspiracy, why blow up building 7 ? What does that gain?

I do not know why, but I'll do my best to give you information with regards to your question.

The official story is that Building 7 was damaged by the WTC 1 & 2 collapses, and collapsed on it's own. Looking at the positions of the buildings, it's hard to understand how Building 7 was damaged to the point of collapse, while Building 6 was not.

fig_1_7.jpg

Tough to tell without the structural engineering drawings to both buildings. Anyone have them? I'm sure all that info has been released by now.

This is what was inside Building 7.

[SIZE=-1]Tenant[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Square Feet[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Floor[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Industry[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Salomon Smith Barney[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]1,202,900[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]GRND,1-6,13,18-46[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Financial Institution[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]IRS Regional Council[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]90,430[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]24, 25[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Government[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]U.S. Secret Service[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]85,343[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]9,10[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Government[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]C.I.A.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]N/A[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]N/A[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Government[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]American Express Bank International[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]106,117[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]7,8,13[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Financial Institution[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Standard Chartered Bank[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]111,398[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]10,13,26,27[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Financial Institution[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Provident Financial Management[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]9,000[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]7,13[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Financial Institution[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]ITT Hartford Insurance Group[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]122,590[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]19-21[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][Insurance][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]First State Management Group, Inc[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]4,000[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]21[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Insurance[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Federal Home Loan Bank[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]47,490[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]22[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Financial Institution[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]NAIC Securities[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]22,500[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]19[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Insurance[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Securities & Exchange Commission[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]106,117[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]11,12,13[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Government[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]45,815[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]23[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Government[/SIZE]

Tough to tell without the structural engineering drawings to both buildings. Anyone have them? I'm sure all that info has been released by now.

Let me ask. What good is the structural engineering reports going to do? You saw the collapse on TV. You know both towers came straight down.

I personally highly doubt the structural engineering report will give you any worthwhile information on why the collapse of WTC1 & WTC2 did not damage WTC6, yet damaged WTC7 to the point of it collapsing.

Why are we even talking about Building 7? There are photographs and video of it badly damaged, burning out of control, and then collapsing. Why is this a mystery? Buildings are not magical constructs.

Why are we even talking about Building 7? There are photographs and video of it badly damaged, burning out of control, and then collapsing. Why is this a mystery? Buildings are not magical constructs.

It wasn't damaged anywhere near as much as WTC6 or WTC5. Sure it was on fire, but that does not equate to a collapse. No steel frame buildings have ever collapsed from fire.

Let me ask. What good is the structural engineering reports going to do? You saw the collapse on TV. You know both towers came straight down.

I personally highly doubt the structural engineering report will give you any worthwhile information on why the collapse of WTC1 & WTC2 did not damage WTC6, yet damaged WTC7 to the point of it collapsing.

When tower 1 went down, a rather large section fell to the side. It was partially obscured in the smoke and debris erupting during the collapse, but it was significant. Close to 20 stories if not more, in mostly 1 large chunk. This is the piece, IIRC, that did the damage to WTC7. It was near the top, sheared off and away, and kind of 'hopped' over building 6.

The NIST website is down but there is a huge book called NCSTAR that includes relevant details. Multi-Storey Buildings in Steel, book from the 70s has tons of detail drawings, since the design is considered 'seminal.'

Also FEMA report http://www.fema.gov/library/viewRecord.do?id=1728
'

When tower 1 went down, a rather large section fell to the side. It was partially obscured in the smoke and debris erupting during the collapse, but it was significant. Close to 20 stories if not more, in mostly 1 large chunk. This is the piece, IIRC, that did the damage to WTC7. It was near the top, sheared off and away, and kind of 'hopped' over building 6.

Do you have any evidence to back that up? From what research I have conducted, it doesn't seem like WTC7 was that badly damages at all from the collapse of WTC 1 & 2. Look here at WTC7 after the collapse of WTC 1 & 2.

1Yt9R.jpg

It wasn't damaged anywhere near as much as WTC6 or WTC5. Sure it was on fire, but that does not equate to a collapse. No steel frame buildings have ever collapsed from fire.
The Marriot Hotel (WTC 3) collapsed too, must have been part of the plot...