GAY Good 9/11 Conspiracies

Again you add a piece of absolutely useless information to the discussion.
Lookup info on the Verizon Building and the US Post Office on Church St. Post office not damaged at all, Verizon had bunch of damage but was masonry building.

Lookup info on the Verizon Building and the US Post Office on Church St. Post office not damaged at all, Verizon had bunch of damage but was masonry building.

I will if you state what your point of me looking at this is.

Here's another video of the weirdness of the Building 7 collapse. At the end it touches on the coincidental destruction of thousands of corporate fraud files housed by the SEC, including some of the biggest ever perpetrated. Worldcom, Enron, etc. All of those files are gone forever.

Who knows. Maybe it was demo'ed. If it was accidental that would be hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
iirc, there was also an underground fire that spread to WTC7.

I know there were fires, as you can see in the picture of WTC7 that I posted. I'm not sure where the fires originated from.

Still fires don't lead to a perfect collapse.

The videos with the engineers talking about how you can see the implosion are very interesting, because you can. It wasn't a floor by floor collapse like the WTC towers, nor did it topple. It imploded and went straight down in 7 seconds. It was perfect.

The videos with the engineers talking about how you can see the implosion are very interesting, because you can. It wasn't a floor by floor collapse like the WTC towers, nor did it topple. It imploded and went straight down in 7 seconds. It was perfect.
No water was ever used on the fires from floor 7-13. There is also an analysis if explosives were used on page 27. Page 53 has explination of what probably happened.
http://www.nist.gov/manuscript-publication-search.cfm?pub_id=861610

Also if it was "controlled" why did it hit the verizon building. >.O

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Let me ask. What good is the structural engineering reports going to do? You saw the collapse on TV. You know both towers came straight down.

I personally highly doubt the structural engineering report will give you any worthwhile information on why the collapse of WTC1 & WTC2 did not damage WTC6, yet damaged WTC7 to the point of it collapsing.

I wanna see the actual plans. Shitty design could have been of the problem. age, shitty construction, etc... I also want to see how the core of the building was laid out as that will completely determine implosion. The twins were constructed out of a mesh shell iirc explaining the oddball floor by floor collapse... They weren't standard design.

I've never looked into any of this before, I read the linked info in this thread tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
There are always ALWAYS conspiracies over events like this. No wonder the national Enquirer is so popular.

ubbthreads.php

You can't post an NIST document as proof that a government coverup doesn't exist. :lol:

Plus how do you explain multiple firefighters instructing people to get away from the building because "it's about to blow?"

What a boring document. All he does is try to disprove conspiracy theories. This is the Conspiracy Theory Thread! That link belongs in the NON Conspiracy Theory Thread!

This part was good though. :fly:

“Why isn't there more video? Without telling too much of what I know of Pentagon security, you would be surprised how few cameras
there are outside the building. Humans actively patrol-ling a building's perimeter are a tad more effective than doz-ens of monitors which may or may not be watched at any given moment. Given the limited number of entrances to the facility (all highly controlled areas), cameras are generally only needed in high traffic areas like vehicle control points (such as the one this video came from).”

semicontrolled_demolition.png

9/11 truthers are some of the most retarded people on the planet, right alongside birthers and moon landing deniers. fuck this stupid shit

Last edited: