GAY Good 9/11 Conspiracies

Of course, because you're a fucking retard. I didn't expect anything else really. Frame rates on security cameras are usually super slow, .5 fps, it would be more suspicious if there was a hidef video of it with 60fps that had hundreds of individual images of the plane impacting.

See here is what you wrote:

Your writing skills seem to be on par with your reading skills, i.e. scraping the bottom of barrel. Maybe if you're IQ wasn't near room temperature you could understand HOW TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY. No footage means none. Well those are videos, accepted as real by every major news organization in the English speaking world, and they got posted, and you are still crying. Could discuss it further but I don't feel like listening to you scream the exact same thing over and over again as if by saying it enough you are assuring yourself you are correct.

blah blah blah, you got nothing.

It's plausible to me that the parking gate cam was the only one that happened to be looking at that section. I mean, its a giant building...

Not plausible for me. It's the Pentagon. The most secure building in the world. Only one parking lot boom gate camera was facing that side of the building? Yeah no.

how about the 2 debris fields for the plane that "crashed" in PA? it was clearly shot down and broke in 2 mid-air for there to be 2 debris fields over a mile away from each other.

how about the 2 debris fields for the plane that "crashed" in PA? it was clearly shot down and broke in 2 mid-air for there to be 2 debris fields over a mile away from each other.

I didn't know about this. To be honest, I've mainly only focused on the two other crash sites, the pentagon and WTC.

I love new material on this subject.

I'd forgotten that nonsense. It's 6 miles by road, 1.5 miles by air and it was bits of light metal and paper carried in the wind.

Paper and tiny scraps of sheetmetal, however, did land in the lake. "Very light debris will fly into the air, because of the concussion," says former National Transportation Safety Board investigator Matthew McCormick. Indian Lake is less than 1.5 miles southeast of the impact crater—not 6 miles—easily within range of debris blasted skyward by the heat of the explosion from the crash. And the wind that day was northwesterly, at 9 to 12 mph, which means it was blowing from the northwest—toward Indian Lake

I really don't care about these conspiracies because they are just that... conspiracies. It's like arguing religion. sigh

I had to do three different FOD walks after crashes during my AF career and I've seen debris spread multiple miles after ever from a much smaller air frame.

Not plausible for me. It's the Pentagon. The most secure building in the world. Only one parking lot boom gate camera was facing that side of the building? Yeah no.

security cameras rarely focus on anything off property, mainly for legal reasons. who's gonna be called a spy if a hotel has a security cam focused on the pentagon? it's extremely plausible any cameras on that section of the building were taken out, any any in the parking lot show virtually nothing.

we do alot of military security systems, you know where we avoid putting cctv cameras? scifs and other super high security areas. something about someone else might hack into the system and be watching...

we do alot of military security systems, you know where we avoid putting cctv cameras? scifs and other super high security areas. something about someone else might hack into the system and be watching...
also high security areas tend to have physical security

security cameras rarely focus on anything off property, mainly for legal reasons. who's gonna be called a spy if a hotel has a security cam focused on the pentagon? it's extremely plausible any cameras on that section of the building were taken out, any any in the parking lot show virtually nothing.

I've worked in Security for my government for a number of years. We had our cameras on areas which covered other property all the time. We had on numerous occasions, the Metro Police and the Secret Service use our tapes for incidents that had happened not on or property.

Also, cameras being taken out doesn't matter. You could have had a plane fly nose first into a camera and still be able to retrieve the footage as the recording system in not normally into the same location as the camera. You should know this.

You either have not looked into this subject all that much, or you are purposely leaving out thing that weigh heavily on what you have just said. The FBI confiscated a lot of cameras right after the impact at the Pentagon.