FYI God must hate figs AND bald oompa loompas. RIP Casper

If a hurricane heads this way, well just hitch up the tt and bug out for sanantonio or something
Fuck sitting through that shit, then waiting around for power to come back on
I can wait it out at a campground with my ac, fridge, beers and toilet.

I always wonder about the weather channel and their coverage of these storms. The people that need the information aren't getting it from watching tv because they have no power. Everyone else just sits around like "wow, did you see that roof getting ripped off that building? Cool"

It is a hurricane...
If it is bad enough, you evacuate.
If it isn't, you drink and have a grill party before the food spoils from no electricity.

If it isn't bad enough to knock out power, it wasn't really a hurricane.
and this is how you tell someone is from florida

It is a hurricane. It takes a week for it to go from "it's gonna hit us" to "it's hitting us"

Well Iselle only became a hurricane 5 days ago, and they did say it was going to weaken. And now it's a Cat 4

So not exactly easy to assume if its going to be bad enough to evacuate or not.

If a hurricane heads this way, well just hitch up the tt and bug out for sanantonio or something
Fuck sitting through that shit, then waiting around for power to come back on
I can wait it out at a campground with my ac, fridge, beers and toilet.
Did you.... Really mean to put "toilet" last on that list of amenities?

Well of course not. :tard:

Otherwise, they are a ton of fun.
IeQHHst.jpg

I love weather and it doesn't get any better than hurricanes. I had to as close of a religious experience as an atheist can have crossing one of the bay bridges during a hurricane.

I love weather and it doesn't get any better than hurricanes. I had to as close of a religious experience as an atheist can have crossing one of the bay bridges during a hurricane.
Crossing the bay bridge is a bullshit experience anyway. Fuck a hurricane added to the mix!

man, the huge ice storm we had up here in '98 was like that. Crazy to see how nature can wreak havoc.

man, the huge ice storm we had up here in '98 was like that. Crazy to see how nature can wreak havoc.

longest ive ever been without power was due to an ice storm, abotu 2 weeks.

To this day, theres still tree damage from that storm (it may actually have been in 98....). It killed 100s of thousands of acres of trees.