FYI God must hate figs AND bald oompa loompas. RIP Casper

Coke would make drivers better at driving, I bet. Not that I'm saying that's what he was on, but a good example of drugs are mmmkay.

:fly:

i just assumed he was roofied by either gay scott or wessels

edit: or both

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Coke would make drivers better at driving, I bet. Not that I'm saying that's what he was on, but a good example of drugs are mmmkay.

NHTSA.org

Effects on Driving: Observed signs of impairment in driving performance have included subjects speeding, losing control of their vehicle, causing collisions, turning in front of other vehicles, high-risk behavior, inattentive driving, and poor impulse control. As the effects of cocaine wear off subjects may suffer from fatigue, depression, sleepiness, and inattention. In epidemiology studies of driving under the influence cases, accidents, and fatally injured drivers, between 8-23% of subjects have had cocaine and/or metabolites detected in their blood. An examination of 253 fatally injured drivers in Wayne County, Michigan between 1996-1998, found that 10% of cases were positive for blood cocaine and/or metabolites. On review of accident and witness reports, aggressive driving (high speed and loss of vehicle control) was revealed as the most common finding. Ethanol was detected in 56% of these cases, and all of these drivers lost control of their vehicles. In Memphis, Tennessee in 1993, 13% of 150 drivers stopped for reckless driving were determined to be driving under the influence of cocaine based on observations of behavior and appearance, performance on field sobriety tests, and positive urine cocaine tests.

I thought that said cake.

And I was like "Yes, cake would make me a better driver. Because: Cake"

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL