FYI God must hate figs AND bald oompa loompas. RIP Casper

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,363
Steam
mattressfish
Since there are like 35 hurricanes making a bee line for Hawaii today, it's almost certain that @Casper is gonna die. I figured I'd make the thread now. It would be cool if he could post something hugely introspective in it that we can all remember him by.

RIP Casper 1941-2014 :(
pouring-out-liquor.gif

PS. Plz send me Burger King coupons

I'm just trying to decide which one of my cats I should eat first when the power goes out.

Forecasts show Iselle is going to be a tropical storm by the time it hits Oahu. Julio will be stronger but looks like it will miss us almost entirely. Or maybe they will both turn into Cat5 and wipe us all out. That'll teach us to pass gay marriage.

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui
Since there are like 35 hurricanes making a bee line for Hawaii today, it's almost certain that @Casper is gonna die. I figured I'd make the thread now. It would be cool if he could post something hugely introspective in it that we can all remember him by.

RIP Casper 1941-2014 :(
pouring-out-liquor.gif

PS. Plz send me Burger King coupons
1941. Lol.

Forecasts show Iselle is going to be a tropical storm by the time it hits Oahu. Julio will be stronger but looks like it will miss us almost entirely. Or maybe they will both turn into Cat5 and wipe us all out. That'll teach us to pass gay marriage.

Which island are you on? From what I heard, they expect The Big Island to break up the storm big time.

Which island are you on? From what I heard, they expect The Big Island to break up the storm big time.

Yeah when those hurricanes get near land, they slow down quite a bit. I'm on Oahu. We are expecting 60mph winds, not the 100+ that the East side of Big Isle is gonna get.

It's highly unusual for a hurricane to hit us from the East. In fact, this will be the first time in recorded history. They usually break down into tropical storms/depressions.

All the terrible hurricanes come up from the south. Much like Mexicans.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and Coqui