FYI God must hate figs AND bald oompa loompas. RIP Casper

Crossing the bay bridge is a bullshit experience anyway. Fuck a hurricane added to the mix!
It was fucking intense. The bridge really should have been shut down. I was going into Tampa, towards downtown. Only the whole fucking downtown was off. It looked like I was driving into The Nothing.

It was fucking intense. The bridge really should have been shut down. I was going into Tampa, towards downtown. Only the whole fucking downtown was off. It looked like I was driving into The Nothing.
It seems as if they never shut that thing down.

They've shut down the Sunshine Skyway before because of wind, and 1 time because of a propane tanker ship the grounded itself about 300 yards away from it.

I've seen the Gandy bridge get shut down because waves were crashing over it. But I've yet to see them shut down the howard frankland.

It seems as if they never shut that thing down.
Well, first I was not sober. Thankfully, I missed the road to take the Courtney Cambell across, as it WAS closed. Ended up taking the Howard Frankland and it sure should have been closed. Thankfully there was someone even less sober than me driving on the wrong side of the bridge. I'm not sure how I lived.

Well, first I was not sober. Thankfully, I missed the road to take the Courtney Cambell across, as it WAS closed. Ended up taking the Howard Frankland and it sure should have been closed. Thankfully there was someone even less sober than me driving on the wrong side of the bridge. I'm not sure how I lived.
But you did! And here you are with 28.5 cats & April's IUD!