Ontopic Games Thread of love

Is it still super pixely?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Not even a little bit. My system meets the minimum requirements and it runs smooth as butter.

It's buggy at times but it's so well done that the brain accepts what it's seeing almost instantly. I managed to punch the coffee table within five minutes of putting it on.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Not even a little bit. My system meets the minimum requirements and it runs smooth as butter.

It's buggy at times but it's so well done that the brain accepts what it's seeing almost instantly. I managed to punch the coffee table within five minutes of putting it on.

In your mind, did you hit the 'ludicrous speed' button with a magnified level of exuberance?

I built one for less than 1k two years ago. My card is at the minimum specs and it still runs smooth.

I want to get a second one but all the ducking bitcoin numbers have jacked up the price of AMD cards

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I built one for less than 1k two years ago. My card is at the minimum specs and it still runs smooth.

I want to get a second one but all the ducking bitcoin numbers have jacked up the price of AMD cards

Yeah, I could probably go lower, but I'm not looking to minimum spec it to much. I might even up the cost a bit to get closer to current.

Computer Cases
Corsair Graphite Series 760T CC-9011074-WW White Full Tower Windowed Case

• $179.99

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and adi
spend the HD money on more SSD. Also, GPU prices are rapetacular right now due to fuckin' miners. LIke 40% above MSRP.

the 1060 will be the bare minimum for VR though.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
spend the HD money on more SSD. Also, GPU prices are rapetacular right now due to fuckin' miners. LIke 40% above MSRP.

the 1060 will be the bare minimum for VR though.

my buddy's running a 970 and I'm on a 290x

no obvious difference between this and the full spec demo at best buy