Ontopic Games Thread of love

@Duke ryzen is kicking ass. You might want to consider an AMD processor. Cheaper, and either equal, or more powerful.

Saw that. It'll be a bit before I pull the trigger, which is my way once I've decided to buy something I'll overthink the fuck out of it. When all is said and done, I'll probably have changed out every part on the wishlist, some of them twice.

damn, the 690 was the titan of its day, its the dual gpu in one card of the 600 series.

It still holds up pretty well. I'm not having much issue with many current gen games i'm playing but some of the latest and greatest push it when a RTS similar type games get close to end game with a fuckton of units on the screen.

It still holds up pretty well. I'm not having much issue with many current gen games i'm playing but some of the latest and greatest push it when a RTS similar type games get close to end game with a fuckton of units on the screen.

Thats totally a CPU limitation. AI and massive units are CPU limited.

what games have you tried @my little brony
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

And here I was thinking Bridge Crew might keep him from madness.

I was wrong

I WAS WRONG

[GIPHY="I was so horribly wrong"]https://media1.giphy.com/media/GO8sIxWoQnXeE/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony