Ontopic Games Thread of love

So something weird happened
Came walking up to a settlement I had going (hangmans alley, only 2 peeps in it at the time) get a short way from the gate and it busts open and two Gunner fuckers come out shooting at me. Fall back to cover and shoot it out with them, finally smoke the fuckers and go inside to find that theyve smashed the two turrets I had set up inside, smashed the water pumps and were in the process of ripping up the garden I had going.
Wtf, never had a settlement raided like that before, beefed up the defenses now, but shit.
You need this or something similar.

If you fail to prevent an attack they fall to the attacker I think

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4106/?

So, two things on the zombie/walker mod
1. MotherFuckers come back. I smoked a raider in a building, and was waiting for the next one to come around the corner, when the one Id killed stood the fuck back up and came after me, and only died with a headshot. Holy crap.
2. I gathered a hoard, and had it follow me to diamond city. Turned the courtyard area there into a fucking warzone. Now all the guards are gone, and turrets destroyed. No idea if theyll wander into the city proper, but I hope they do :fly:

So, two things on the zombie/walker mod
1. MotherFuckers come back. I smoked a raider in a building, and was waiting for the next one to come around the corner, when the one Id killed stood the fuck back up and came after me, and only died with a headshot. Holy crap.
2. I gathered a hoard, and had it follow me to diamond city. Turned the courtyard area there into a fucking warzone. Now all the guards are gone, and turrets destroyed. No idea if theyll wander into the city proper, but I hope they do :fly:
I thought the mod only affected ghouls?

This reminds me of dead space, where you'd have to dismember every single thing, dead or alive, to make sure it wasnt gonna wake up behind you.

That was a spectacular game.