FYI. Ask your friend about whos single before going out.

I have no idea.

It's not even about the weight issue for me. ...I'm more boggled how a girl with a cute face online can be a total hound in person.

Ryokurin said:
Could be but I doubt it, im in the same boat. (except im not a college grad and im one step to being nothing where I work) I thought I looked pissed all the time but I often get from people nowadays that I look happy all the time so I dont know what my problem is.

Anyhow, theres several attractive women on my floor but they are all not available. and while im better at it im still not that good at coming up with spontaneous conversation to get in. and I admit, there may be some pickyness in it too but I just dont see myself meeting someone while out at frys or the grocery store like some people seem to do And frankly I dont see it happening at church either.

I totally believe that you meet the right person when your least expecting it. The older we get (and I have no idea how old most of your are) really, the harder it is to find someone who is available. Most are marrried with children by the time they are my age. I am lucky to have met the man that I am going to spend the rest of my life with when I did, otherwise I am afraid I would have ended up as the wierd dog lady that all the kids on the street are scared of.

Track 5 said:
I totally believe that you meet the right person when your least expecting it. The older we get (and I have no idea how old most of your are) really, the harder it is to find someone who is available. Most are marrried with children by the time they are my age. I am lucky to have met the man that I am going to spend the rest of my life with when I did, otherwise I am afraid I would have ended up as the wierd dog lady that all the kids on the street are scared of.

I think it was fate for me and my wife to get together. Every single quarter we shared a common class until after we started dating. The funny thing was she would have joined up at least one more quarter if I hadn't been there as well (just to be with some other friends)

Coqui said:
I think it was fate for me and my wife to get together. Every single quarter we shared a common class until after we started dating. The funny thing was she would have joined up at least one more quarter if I hadn't been there as well (just to be with some other friends)

I kind of agree with you. Knyte and I worked together and I just happened to sit next to him on the day that he commented to someone that there was a new hot girl in accounting (my roomate/best friend). So I made a comment to him about setting him up and it all went from there. He never did date my friend though.

kiwi said:
I kind of agree with you. Knyte and I worked together and I just happened to sit next to him on the day that he commented to someone that there was a new hot girl in accounting (my roomate/best friend). So I made a comment to him about setting him up and it all went from there. He never did date my friend though.

haha

That would be weird. "So how's your husband, my ex-boyfriend?"

Knyte is such a player. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
haha

Maybe if Knyte ever makes it to this thread he can give his opinion on it. She's kind of blonde, she is book smart but plays it up for boys and acts extra stupid. Funny, she attracted a retard of a husband (dumb jock looking for a trophy wife). We don't talk to each other much anymore due to the fact that we just don't have much in common (goals, interests, friends).

Sarcasmo said:
haha

I've dated a chick and successfully switched to her best friend and both were totally fine :D

and ryo, online is the best bet...I used to have more dates than I had money or days of the week when I did that

why_ask_why said:
I've dated a chick and successfully switched to her best friend and both were totally fine :D

and ryo, online is the best bet...I used to have more dates than I had money or days of the week when I did that

Knyte never could have dated her, after getting to know her better and realizing how blonde she was she started to drive him crazy. Well, that and by that point we were dating, so I would have had to maim him in some way if he had. :D

why_ask_why said:

You should probably tell Ryo how it turned out when those women found out you weren't actually Matthew McConaughey.

Sarcasmo said:
You should probably tell Ryo how it turned out when those women found out you weren't actually Matthew McConaughey.

I'm a decent looking guy...I did just fine...ryo will too

I do have some crazy stories though :fly:

why_ask_why said:
I'm a decent looking guy...I did just fine...ryo will too

I do have some crazy stories though :fly:

So do I, my man, so do I. :(

pow_mallorca.jpg

Track 5 said:
Damn, thats quite a statement coming from someone who has never met me. I'm not the one complaining about having no friends, in fact, I sometimes I think I have too many. I was just suggesting that you should not be too quick to judge people based on where you meet.

RE: the Stupid vibe? For what it's worth I'm a College Grad and run a multi-million dollar company. I highly doubt that people walk away from a conversation with me and think I'm a moron.

hmm, maybe I AM giving off the major bitch vibe.
Hey it's the internet, chillax. If people dont approach you, from my experiance, it's one of those two things. Or you're hideously deformed.