FYI. Ask your friend about whos single before going out.

Track 5 said:
Easy there... Where else do you go in your 20's to early 30's to meet someone? Setting up your friends always backfires, most people who go to church are going with their FAMILY, (in my experience, which is not much re: church) and I don't know about you but everytime I go to the grocery store I couldn't PAY someone to notice me. I met my guy in a bar; we were both there once a week, both for different reasons: he worked there and I played on a 9-ball league. We spent alot of time just talking. We became friends first, and of course there was drinking but our sole purpose for being at this particualr bar was not to drink ourselves silly (even though sometimes we did) but to "hang out."

just my two cents... :)

Here's a better question...how does a couple make friends when they have moved to a new place? You cant do it at a bar, we don't want to go church cause I don' t want more people telling me that I am going to hell, so how do you do it???

Track 5 said:
Easy there... Where else do you go in your 20's to early 30's to meet someone? Setting up your friends always backfires, most people who go to church are going with their FAMILY, (in my experience, which is not much re: church) and I don't know about you but everytime I go to the grocery store I couldn't PAY someone to notice me. I met my guy in a bar; we were both there once a week, both for different reasons: he worked there and I played on a 9-ball league. We spent alot of time just talking. We became friends first, and of course there was drinking but our sole purpose for being at this particualr bar was not to drink ourselves silly (even though sometimes we did) but to "hang out."

Aww. :) That's a little different than going to a club for the sole reason of picking up ass. :fly:

JJ Lady said:
Here's a better question...how does a couple make friends when they have moved to a new place? You cant do it at a bar, we don't want to go church cause I don' t want more people telling me that I am going to hell, so how do you do it???
Ive met a bunch of friends from work, internet, relatives, etc...

JJ Lady said:

Swingers club.

Track 5 said:

You probably give off MAJOR BITCH or -->STUPID<-- vibes.

FlamingGlory said:
You probably give off MAJOR BITCH or -->STUPID<-- vibes.

Damn, thats quite a statement coming from someone who has never met me. I'm not the one complaining about having no friends, in fact, I sometimes I think I have too many. I was just suggesting that you should not be too quick to judge people based on where you meet.

RE: the Stupid vibe? For what it's worth I'm a College Grad and run a multi-million dollar company. I highly doubt that people walk away from a conversation with me and think I'm a moron.

hmm, maybe I AM giving off the major bitch vibe.

Track 5 said:
Damn, thats quite a statement coming from someone who has never met me. I'm not the one complaining about having no friends, in fact, I sometimes I think I have too many. I was just suggesting that you should not be too quick to judge people based on where you meet.

RE: the Stupid vibe? For what it's worth I'm a College Grad and run a multi-million dollar company. I highly doubt that people walk away from a conversation with me and think I'm a moron.

Ziiing! :)

JJ Lady said:
Haha, we tried to do that when we moved to NH. Unfortunately it seemed to be an exclusive club for couples our age that you could only join if you had kids.

We THOUGHT we had met a new couple, due to a common interest and goals, and then went on vacation with them. The woman turned out to be a supreme nazi with regards to this common interest, and my wife was extremely pissed and thus the relationship died.

Track 5 said:

Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?

qlat said:
The question is, do you want someone you meet in a club?

I dont have a ton of options, and I allready know that the chances of me having a relationship period from a club encounter is virtually zero. Im actually in it for the short encounter (with the proper protection of course) Part of my issues before were that I was trying to look for something more from the jump and that just is not going to happen at all.

Ryokurin said:
I dont have a ton of options, and I allready know that the chances of me having a relationship period from a club encounter is virtually zero. Im actually in it for the short encounter (with the proper protection of course) Part of my issues before were that I was trying to look for something more from the jump and that just is not going to happen at all.

You live fairly close to fly. There is no reason you shouldn't be getting laid on at least a weekly basis.

JJ Lady said:

I'll be your friend. Actually my wife and I should hang out with you guys. Bast and I have similar interest and you both are intelligent. Basic requirements I look for in new friends.

Track 5 said:

Could be but I doubt it, im in the same boat. (except im not a college grad and im one step to being nothing where I work) I thought I looked pissed all the time but I often get from people nowadays that I look happy all the time so I dont know what my problem is.

Anyhow, theres several attractive women on my floor but they are all not available. and while im better at it im still not that good at coming up with spontaneous conversation to get in. and I admit, there may be some pickyness in it too but I just dont see myself meeting someone while out at frys or the grocery store like some people seem to do And frankly I dont see it happening at church either.

The funny part is that we work and work to find someone to get along with and attempt relationships with and 90% of the time it ends terribly or just plain SUCKS.

In regards to meeting women I've met girls:
School parking lot
Class
Through friends
Through family members
In a grocery store
In Starbucks
At work

The easiest place to meet single girls is online...yet so far those girls have been either WHACKED OUT of their fucking gords or posted fake, flattering angled pictures.