FYI. Ask your friend about whos single before going out.

e-dubb said:
Boys are dumb. Not all girls are looking for an asshole to fix.
See it sounds good when you say that doesnt it? It's like saying you work out and eat vegetables.

fly said:
wait wait wait

are we talking girlfriend or holla back girl here?

Yaaa if you wanna quick lay give the girl the cold shoulder, if you want a girl to bring home to mom...blah blah blah be yourself.

But then... it all depends on what type of girl she is.

qlat said:
The question is, do you want someone you meet in a club?
I've never met a single person at a club, in a bar, at a party, or in any other medium in which one or both parties was drinking and/or slumming who turned out to be a candidate for a healthy long term relationship.

So, you've got a point. And I do remember you from [H] :cool:

zengirl said:
I've never met a single person at a club, in a bar, at a party, or in any other medium in which one or both parties was drinking and/or slumming who turned out to be a candidate for a healthy long term relationship.

Romance novels rarely start out... "So I met this slobbery drunk dashing man at the 2legit line dancing bar..."

zengirl said:

qlat said:
The question is, do you want someone you meet in a club?

Easy there... Where else do you go in your 20's to early 30's to meet someone? Setting up your friends always backfires, most people who go to church are going with their FAMILY, (in my experience, which is not much re: church) and I don't know about you but everytime I go to the grocery store I couldn't PAY someone to notice me. I met my guy in a bar; we were both there once a week, both for different reasons: he worked there and I played on a 9-ball league. We spent alot of time just talking. We became friends first, and of course there was drinking but our sole purpose for being at this particualr bar was not to drink ourselves silly (even though sometimes we did) but to "hang out."

just my two cents... :)

Track 5 said:
Easy there... Where else do you go in your 20's to early 30's to meet someone? Setting up your friends always backfires, most people who go to church are going with their FAMILY, (in my experience, which is not much re: church) and I don't know about you but everytime I go to the grocery store I couldn't PAY someone to notice me. I met my guy in a bar; we were both there once a week, both for different reasons: he worked there and I played on a 9-ball league. We spent alot of time just talking. We became friends first, and of course there was drinking but our sole purpose for being at this particualr bar was not to drink ourselves silly (even though sometimes we did) but to "hang out."

just my two cents... :)
I think you're generaly the exception to the rule...