FYI. Ask your friend about whos single before going out.

April23 said:
You know you aren't picking up chicks because of your mentality about it all... right?

;)

hah. its actually has gotten me further than I was before. its just how I am, I look like im not paying attention doing stuff on purpose but im learning. Its just the geek in me that wants to dominate in what I do. if you could only see how I was a year and a half ago you'll see how far I have come. :) I was seriously sad back then.

Ryokurin said:
hah. its actually has gotten me further than I was before. its just how I am, I look like im not paying attention doing stuff on purpose but im learning. Its just the geek in me that wants to dominate in what I do. if you could only see how I was a year and a half ago you'll see how far I have come. :) I was seriously sad back then.

As in... YOU ARE THINKING WAY TOO MUCH INTO IT.

:fly:

Ryokurin said:

You know, I've got this sister....

How do you feel about Mormanism? ;)

JJ Lady said:
I've tried to convince Zoe and Fly, pandora and theac, and spange and thornbord, but no luck :(

April...you count as two people so you want to joing my swinger's club?

...and lucky for you, I have both sexes.

fly said:
Pics of sister?

This is the only one that is still single and not in high school.

Missy15.jpg