FYI. Ask your friend about whos single before going out.

FlamingGlory said:
Hey it's the internet, chillax. If people dont approach you, from my experiance, it's one of those two things. Or you're hideously deformed.

Odviously, you didn't read my initial post. Please educate yourself on what you are talking about before you come back with these comments. I never said I was unapproachable. I said I don't go to church, and I don't have guys follow me around the grocery store... what about that statement is so hard to understand.

If I was single I wouldn't ever have to buy a drink, or probably anything for that matter. I could continue but I refuse to waste anymore of my time or others on your catty remarks. :(

Track 5 said:
Odviously, you didn't read my initial post. Please educate yourself on what you are talking about before you come back with these comments. I never said I was unapproachable. I said I don't go to church, and I don't have guys follow me around the grocery store... what about that statement is so hard to understand.

If I was single I wouldn't ever have to buy a drink, or probably anything for that matter. I could continue but I refuse to waste anymore of my time or others on your catty remarks. :(
Hideously deformed it is.

You got trolled love. :heart:

Ryokurin said:
Im thinking about online, going to have to do more than yahoo however which is fruitless. Bottomline I need to be more sociable online as well as off.
I had a friend of mine date a bunch of chicks off of eharmony. Longest he had was like a 6 month relationship, but it allowed him to date.

Oddly enough, we all think he's really gay and just dated to avoid suspicion after being dateless and celebate for 3 years...

fly said:
Those crack me up. I'd have no idea how to angle my mug so that it looked good. Chicks seem to have a knack for it tho...

Are you kidding me? Hello sexy angle!!!

flyrubber.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
Haha, we tried to do that when we moved to NH. Unfortunately it seemed to be an exclusive club for couples our age that you could only join if you had kids.

We THOUGHT we had met a new couple, due to a common interest and goals, and then went on vacation with them. The woman turned out to be a supreme nazi with regards to this common interest, and my wife was extremely pissed and thus the relationship died.

Yeah theac and I are waiting for the day when everyone our age has kids and is too broke/busy/annoying to socialize with those of us without kids.

Pandora said:
Yeah theac and I are waiting for the day when everyone our age has kids and is too broke/busy/annoying to socialize with those of us without kids.

They won't want to anymore anyway. You'll be the assholes who don't like kids.

Pandora said:
Yeah, it gradually happens over a few years. And then eventually your friends that are single don't want to hang around with you anymore either, because all they ever do is bitch about their current boy/girlfriend, or lack thereof, and you're sick of listening to it..... etc.

fly said:
I had a friend of mine date a bunch of chicks off of eharmony. Longest he had was like a 6 month relationship, but it allowed him to date.

Oddly enough, we all think he's really gay and just dated to avoid suspicion after being dateless and celebate for 3 years...

I figure thats what people think about me, since I have publically said as of late that I wasn't attempting to look. It was more because I was finding things out for my own and just observeing other people's relationships to see what I was doing wrong. dispite the fact that im kind of old, im really coming from nothing so I feel that studying is important. It sucks ass to hear all the sex stories and have nothing to say, but im going to make sure its not a nightmare story to add too when I get one too if you know what im sayin.

Ryokurin said:
I figure thats what people think about me, since I have publically said as of late that I wasn't attempting to look. It was more because I was finding things out for my own and just observeing other people's relationships to see what I was doing wrong. dispite the fact that im kind of old, im really coming from nothing so I feel that studying is important. It sucks ass to hear all the sex stories and have nothing to say, but im going to make sure its not a nightmare story to add too when I get one too if you know what im sayin.
My friend is 34...

Ryokurin said:

You know you aren't picking up chicks because of your mentality about it all... right?

;)