Baby France Bans Child Beauty Pagents

I dont think anyone said that, the most I said was that there are better ones than punishment

Fuck that noise. Fuck that bullshit. Seriously. Fuck all those god damn studies. Fuck them all completely. I don't give a fuck at all what they say. There are sooooooooooo many variables with children, and I do not believe they have accounted for even half of them. Raising children isn't a science.

Last edited:
All you do is instigate shit here. That and act like sissy around girls.

:lol:

right.

Notice how much of the instigated shit around here lately I'm involved with? Like usual, you just spout off shit that isn't based on reality.

Except now we all know, through your own admission, this entire lashing out on the internet is just a symptom of your own epic self loathing and insecurity. No one is fooled.

right.

Notice how much of the instigated shit around here lately I'm involved with? Like usual, you just spout off shit that isn't based on reality.

Except now we all know, through your own admission, this entire lashing out on the internet is just a symptom of your own epic self loathing and insecurity. No one is fooled.

Notice how you are so full of yourself that you have no idea that you are instigating something right now?

You really need to get laid.

This is my biggest gripe with armchair parents. 99% of them think there's a single way to raise any given child, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Ironic coming from the man who thinks his opinion is always the right one.

Yes, everyone else here thinks their opinions are wrong. :lol:

That's not the point and you know it.

fuck off douche.

and there it is.

as grown up a response as any one would expect from you.

Duke, buddy ole' pal... it seems you instigated this one.

Pop out any more internet cliches?

And this isn't an instigation as much as it is almost impossible to avoid your internet stench since your 'return'. Just a ball of self loathing and hate. I'm amazed that you haven't gone full over and decorated yourself with swastika tatoos and joined with the rest of the white people who have your issues.

Duke, buddy ole' pal... it seems you instigated this one.

Originally Posted by 123 This is my biggest gripe with armchair parents. 99% of them think there's a single way to raise any given child, which couldn't be further from the truth.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Duke
Ironic coming from the man who thinks his opinion is always the right one.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by 123
Yes, everyone else here thinks their opinions are wrong. :lol:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Duke
That's not the point and you know it.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by 123 fuck off douche.

Yeah, I can see how a simple sentence is a complete instigation.

If this were a grade school playground in povertyland, maybe.

"I'm Duke! Look how I am not instigating anything! Also, I lack a fundamental understanding of the GI Bill!"

Look. Duke is a lonely old man. He's trying desperately to pick up a female partner but times a ticking for the old flogger. He's tried the usual, sport cars, leather jackets, but still hasn't been able to find his princess. I say we all give Duke a hug and chip in for a hooker for him.