WTF France attacked again

and yet isis claimed responsibility

Unless you are privy to information on this, reports of Isis claiming responsibility are just a claim made by some sensationalist press in France. I've not seen anything to confirm it, have you?

Isis claimed responsibility for Orlando but there's no evidence that was true.

how come Anderson Cooper lies so much. he can barely keep a straight face. watch Wolf Blitzer strain to ask the pundits the same ol' scripted BS questions. even the witnesses sound complicit!
of course, real people are dying, but the more blood spilled the greater the divide.
imo,.. we, the world public, are being ushered into the NWO. watch the different news channels on split screens and hear the lines repeated almost verbatim.
the public is being set-up. anyone hear Newt Gingrige's recommended new laws????
MUTHAFUKERS BETTER WAKE UP!!!!
Muslims & blacks, and latinos will go down fighting. then they will come for white people with "classism", imo.
classism will replace racism. when my white brothers figure it out, let's link up and fire EVERY politician. we must destroy the Vatican, as well

heyyyy,.. where'd everyone goooo???
oh well,.. best i just keep dancing, sorry
:bast: :D

i dont even know what happened to this dude. Did he take the cowards way out as they all do, and off himself?

how come Anderson Cooper lies so much. he can barely keep a straight face. watch Wolf Blitzer strain to ask the pundits the same ol' scripted BS questions. even the witnesses sound complicit!
of course, real people are dying, but the more blood spilled the greater the divide.
imo,.. we, the world public, are being ushered into the NWO. watch the different news channels on split screens and hear the lines repeated almost verbatim.
the public is being set-up. anyone hear Newt Gingrige's recommended new laws????
Muslims & blacks, and latinos will go down fighting. then they will come for white people with "classism", imo.
classism will replace racism. when my white brothers figure it out, let's link up and fire EVERY politician. we must destroy the Vatican, as well

The NWO is everywhere....:shifty:

sa6NG4Z.png

He's blaming the non-Austrailian world for the terror attacks upon it.
Which doesn't actually work in regards to France, a country which was peaceful up to a few months ago, and has an enormous Muslim population.

France is an easy target, a country so far left you can't really go any farther left without being communist.
This is not collateral damage retribution, this is "Let's fuck up the froggies since they are the weakest link in an already weak EU".
no I am not justifying the Wests collateral damage. I'm simply stating that radical Islam doesn't think like non radical Islam. If your country has a weakness, RI will find it, exploit it, and kill innocent civillians without a nearby military target as an excuse.
Meanwhile, in the real world: France has an intense security apparatus and Marine Le Pen garnered more than three times higher a percentage of the vote, in one election, than the sum of all percentages for every Libertarian Party candidate for president ever.

Nationalism is making a stunning comeback in Europe as well as the USA.

It's pretty easy to keep them on script when those that control the entirety of the information can all fit at the kids table without breaking out any extra chairs.

Now watch as all information will flow from a single source that every news organization just parrots.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and pacojas

Anderson Cooper can't keep anything straight

:shifty: