WTF France attacked again

He's blaming the non-Austrailian world for the terror attacks upon it.
Which doesn't actually work in regards to France, a country which was peaceful up to a few months ago, and has an enormous Muslim population.

France is likely being targeted due to how much it segregates and ignores its Muslim population.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
France is likely being targeted due to how much it segregates and ignores its Muslim population.
What should France do, host a Ramadan dinner on the Champs Elysees? Invite Muslim families to live in artificially desegregated communities?
Cause desegregation is so successful here?
I'm not a segregationist, but obviously our society has boucoup problems.

• Gravy
Reactions: plot
also 'it segregates and ignores' is an opinion. It could be just as easily said that the Muslims 'segregate themselves and ignore' the country they moved to.

Not that either one of those is the case, no one owes anyone else a red carpet or the expectation of one.

I've already posted about this before but there are many communes (think the projects) built miles from anywhere with no public transport or local jobs. They are full of people who, in many cases, moved to France tens of years ago and have never managed to establish themselves properly. France has had serious issues ever since the Algerian war.

So there are poor people all over the world and they get angry? Huh. Maybe we should try helping them rather than marginalizing them and telling everyone poor people are responsible for all the woes of our happy little lives. I might be a terrorist too if I couldn't feed my kids and was discriminated against every day and saw all the waste of the rich and privileged. Sometimes I question who the terrorists are. Obviously it's not okay to drive a truck through a bunch of people, but I guess if you are left with no other options and desperate to be heard...I dunno. I'm confused.

So there are poor people all over the world and they get angry? Huh. Maybe we should try helping them rather than marginalizing them and telling everyone poor people are responsible for all the woes of our happy little lives. I might be a terrorist too if I couldn't feed my kids and was discriminated against every day and saw all the waste of the rich and privileged. Sometimes I question who the terrorists are. Obviously it's not okay to drive a truck through a bunch of people, but I guess if you are left with no other options and desperate to be heard...I dunno. I'm confused.
Yes, because killing 70 people who are watching fireworks will make people listen to your problems and your message. Just the opposite. This just made things a hell of a lot worse over there.

Like I said, we have no idea if this has anything to do with a 'message'. His neighbours said

"He was not a very religious man, neither praying, nor going to the mosque, loved salsa and women" and that " last month he began Ramadan but he didn't finish."

They described him as "a solitary man, without close friends, especially angry with his family in Tunisia where he had not been back for years" . The people interviewed by France Info also said he was "recently divorced or divorcing" and "had a separate apartment from that of his wife and his three children ."

http://www.franceinfo.fr/fil-info/a...que-l-sait-sur-le-conducteur-du-camion-805817

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony