WTF France attacked again

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,350
A man driving a semi drove through a crowd celebrating bastille day in Nice, France.

70 dead, with reports of the Eiffel tower billowing black smoke.

ISIS is claiming responsibility

the world is going to shit.

The very first picture I saw was of a dead child with a doll next to the body. I have since stopped looking at pictures and videos of this. I'm very sorry for the families and friends of the people who have been hurt and killed today and for all the people of France. I simply cannot wrap my head around what would possess anyone to do crap like this. Fuck.

It's easy. All you have to do is stop thinking of them as people. How else could you launch a drone when there are civilians in the target area or drop a bomb on a city from a plane? Whilst we accept the killing of some innocents as 'collateral damage' because we approve of the greater cause in which we kill them, other deaths are unacceptable simply because WE don't approve of the cause. Morally, there is no difference between 'collateral damage' and 'innocent civilians'. As yet, we don't know whether this is just mental illness rather than terrorism though.

It's easy. All you have to do is stop thinking of them as people. How else could you launch a drone when there are civilians in the target area or drop a bomb on a city from a plane? Whilst we accept the killing of some innocents as 'collateral damage' because we approve of the greater cause in which we kill them, other deaths are unacceptable simply because WE don't approve of the cause. Morally, there is no difference between 'collateral damage' and 'innocent civilians'. As yet, we don't know whether this is just mental illness rather than terrorism though.
Did you just do a derivation of turn that place into a sheet of glass?

Did you just do a derivation of turn that place into a sheet of glass?
He's blaming the non-Austrailian world for the terror attacks upon it.
Which doesn't actually work in regards to France, a country which was peaceful up to a few months ago, and has an enormous Muslim population.

France is an easy target, a country so far left you can't really go any farther left without being communist.
This is not collateral damage retribution, this is "Let's fuck up the froggies since they are the weakest link in an already weak EU".
no I am not justifying the Wests collateral damage. I'm simply stating that radical Islam doesn't think like non radical Islam. If your country has a weakness, RI will find it, exploit it, and kill innocent civillians without a nearby military target as an excuse.

France is probably being targeted because it's secular. There's also a major issue with unemployment and lack of opportunity among the Arab and North African population ( largely muslim) which makes it fertile ground for hate preachers. Note, the major terrorist incidents in France have been perpetrated by European residents, not recent immigrants.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
I don't know if there's a command structure such that it can really be associated with daesh. It could even be nothing to do with it as there have recently been riots about French government labour reforms. This could just be a US style random nutter or someone so disaffected with French society that he's become prey to internet preaching.

Just another day on the planet Earth.

Funny, how we didn't give a shit when bombs went off and off and off and off for years and years on some thousand kilometers away, but when it came right into our doorstep we say "World's fucked up".

Wake the fuck up, she's just fine, it's us that's fucked up.

Children were being murdered by what, Tomahawks for years; and now it's a truck, or some other kind of bomb. It used to happen "Over There", it's still happening over there, but it's happening here too now.

I am being searched not once, but twice before I get on the subway. If I think about it, I could feel a bomb going off right next to me every single day on my commute. I'm traveling through one of the best possible target routes in Istanbul. I could bet my life on it that one of these days it's going to be targeted if they really want to hurt us.

The president of France called it a terrorist attack.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I remember the Parisian riots a few years ago. Theres major unrest in France.
So this is homegrown terrorism @DJBrenton? Affiliation to al queda? Or do they have their own terror group like my wife's country which calls itself Abu Sayaff but which is indistinguishable from AL Queda?
The guy was from Tunisia.