For those of you interested

why_ask_why said:
of course suicide is lame, that goes without saying...and what kind of moron would think he could "hear" us? :confused:
calling a dead guy who obviously had serious problems a douche or some other derogatory remark is just too low for me to stomach without saying something however
If it's not Scottish, it's crap!

why_ask_why said:
of course suicide is lame, that goes without saying...and what kind of moron would think he could "hear" us? :confused:
calling a dead guy who obviously had serious problems a douche or some other derogatory remark is just too low for me to stomach without saying something however
Stop worrying about it, you gotta look cool somehow, right?

fly said:
If he didn't kill himself, then it truly is a tragic story. However, if he did, then the dude was a douche. I don't care what point you're at in your life, there is always help. Suicide is a selfish, maddening act. In fact, by calling him out on it, I'm standing up for the people in his life that loved him, while he cast them aside for some temporary problem. It's disgusting.

This is EXACTLY where I was coming from. I feel so sorry for his loved ones and how they must be feeling about this. I also feel bad for his ex, because I'm sure on some level she feels responsible. I'm sure I should be more compassionate about how the guy died, but I feel more sympathetic towards the people who loved him.

Sarcasmo said:
I'm not able to puke anymore, but I'm still violently dry heaving. :heart: you guys
People are getting so wound up over this suicide, look at all the amazing opinions in this thread!

Galen said:
People are getting so wound up over this suicide, look at all the amazing opinions in this thread!

I was talking about the bloody tampon tasting. Fucking :barf:

That's going to drive ME to suicide in a minute here.

But yes, Galen, you're right! Shitbag, not a shitbag, shitbag, not a shitbag. It's like a grad level forensics class! (If there is such a thing)

Sarcasmo said:

Do you have anything good to write me into your will over? How big is your TV?

Sarcasmo said:

Oh calm down you big whiney baby. Heaven help you if you ever get reincarnated as a woman. :lol: I'm sure Galen could share some medical school stories that would make this look like childs play. ;)

Pandora said:
Oh calm down you big whiney baby. Heaven help you if you ever get reincarnated as a woman. :lol: I'm sure Galen could share some medical school stories that would make this look like childs play. ;)

Hopefully there is not much in honest to god medical circles that can actually equal people purposefully eating a bloody tampon. I mean, they aren't even comparable. Sure, they are both gross, but one is just plain wrong. The other is just medical.*

*Says the guy with a bleeding ass.

Bloody tampon tasting would be vile, but why would you ever do that?
I was watching TV a few weeks a go when an english couple ate the wifes placenta. Fucking disgusting bastards, but what more would you expect.

All grad level classes I'd figure. Worthless opinion spouting.

Galen said:
I was watching TV a few weeks a go when an english couple ate the wifes placenta. Fucking disgusting bastards, but what more would you expect.

You REALLY hate the English don't you? :fly:

Galen said:

IRA 4 LYFE :p

I'm 1/2 Irish :)

Pandora said:

SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE, HIPPIE