For those of you interested

Coqui said:
I have yet to hear someone kill themselves over a tampon commercial.

?? I thought we were saying those are just the worst of the worst. Not people that kill themselves over it.

Pandora said:
Seriously. Killing yourself over someone else is the lowest of the low.

Again, you have to be to that point to understand. Even then you can't rule out things such as now theres studies that young people on some antidepressants are more likely to comitt suicide, nor do we know anything about his homelife and so forth.

Ryokurin said:
Again, you have to be to that point to understand. Even then you can't rule out things such as now theres studies that young people on some antidepressants are more likely to comitt suicide, nor do we know anything about his homelife and so forth.

I honestly didn't expect to see anyone defend the poor bastard.

For myself, I didn't know anything about the guy.

Ryokurin said:

iirc, he was into drugs pretty hard core.

Also, you've got my respect, you actually took the time to think things out before you jumped on the bandwagon and called him shitbag for killing himself. Afaik, none of us have been close enough to the edge to really have any input on the psychological experiences of suicide/suicidal thoughts. Yeah, we can all agree that suicide is a shit way to go, but do we really know how it feels? No.

Cue the pretentious posts about him being a retard for doing dugs. :rolleyes: But hey, obviously it's the personality flaw some people have, I guess some of us are just predisposed to hopping onto the popular trends.