For those of you interested

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well, it probably tastes better than the black pudding and breakfast sausage at Little Chef...

What the holy fuck would drive someone to eat their placenta? We aren't monkeys anymore. Well, we aren't supposed to be. And in fact I don't think monkeys even eat that shit. What are they trying to prove?

Black pudding I can somewhat understand, though not completely. It's commendable that they don't want to waste anything, but Jesus Christ go to the grocery store and buy a loaf of bread for fuck's sake. It just isn't necessary to do that anymore.

Pandora said:
What's that? You want Galen to tell us a story?

Here that Galen? Sarcasmo wants you to tell us all a story, preferably something with lotsa blood n'puss n'stuff!

It's PUS, you tool.

And no, I don't. :(

I'll tell on you.

Sarcasmo said:
What the holy fuck would drive someone to eat their placenta? We aren't monkeys anymore. Well, we aren't supposed to be. And in fact I don't think monkeys even eat that shit. What are they trying to prove?

Black pudding I can somewhat understand, though not completely. It's commendable that they don't want to waste anything, but Jesus Christ go to the grocery store and buy a loaf of bread for fuck's sake. It just isn't necessary to do that anymore.
No no no, black pudding in itself is not the issue, the fact that it's black pudding FROM Little Chef is the issue.

Truly revolting :barf:

ChikkenNoodul said:
No no no, black pudding in itself is not the issue, the fact that it's black pudding FROM Little Chef is the issue.

Truly revolting :barf:

Where do they get their...um...."black" from?

Sarcasmo said:
I KNOW WHAT IT IS, YOU JACKASS, THE JOKE IS "WHERE DOES A PLACE LIKE LITTLE CHEF GET THEIR ANIMAL BLOOD FROM? CAN THEY BE TRUSTED? IS IT SAFE TO EAT???"

YOU TOOL!!!!! I'M TELLING YOUR WIFE TO HIT YOU WITH A SHOE LATER.
Its not my fault you're neither clear about what you're saying nor funny when you say it.

theacoustician said:
Its not my fault you're neither clear about what you're saying nor funny when you say it.

I only explained it twice, nimrod. It's not my fault you suck at life.

Sarcasmo said:

it's a spritual thing, the way i understand it. it can also be a luck thing, as well. i've also heard of burying it under a tree in your yard, or planting a tree over the placenta.

Thorn Bird said:
it's a spritual thing, the way i understand it. it can also be a luck thing, as well. i've also heard of burying it under a tree in your yard, or planting a tree over the placenta.

:dont:

God people are fucking weird.

"Chaaarliieeeeee.....eat the placenta Charllieeeeeeee"

YOU'RE NOT LEAVING THIS TABLE TIL YOU FINISH YOUR PLACENTA MISTER. I DON'T CARE IF IT GETS COLD.