FYI Florida is Autistic

Being serious now, a lot of things in life are just a PITA. My child is one of the few that are really a PITA to me. Luis is more so than my own kid :fly:
qft....my kids are a breeze. there's an occasional sitch but their father was much harder to deal with

Then take as me giving shit to April like I was. I really don't care if people like kids or Disney. Though she met us while we were staying at our resort on Disney property when our son was like 1.5. Hopefully we didn't scar her - and we were nice enough to make sure they didn't have to go inside Disney parks while we were there.

Then take as me giving shit to April like I was. I really don't care if people like kids or Disney. Though she met us while we were staying at our resort on Disney property when our son was like 1.5. Hopefully we didn't scar her - and we were nice enough to make sure they didn't have to go inside Disney parks while we were there.
Meh, your kid was well behaved.

Meh, your kid was well behaved.
We try - I'm not of the type who thinks that children should get away with everything just because they are kids.

I also was the one parent who did not allow that obnoxious as hell screeching. My child did it once outside on a playground when he heard another kid do it and we nipped that immediately. Some things kids do are annoying as fuck.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
We try - I'm not of the type who thinks that children should get away with everything just because they are kids.

I also was the one parent who did not allow that obnoxious as hell screeching. My child did it once outside on a playground when he heard another kid do it and we nipped that immediately. Some things kids do are annoying as fuck.
Unfortunately there are more bad parents than good. Hence why I'm not a fan.

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear
Unfortunately there are more bad parents than good. Hence why I'm not a fan.
I totally understand. I'm not a fan of children who are not parented much or at all. No one wants to deal with your kid's shit. I am understanding of disabilities that are real but that's it.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
You don't know what short and sweet and to the point even means, do you?

For serious mine calls her Mr. April

I like kids a lot, but do not like Disney. So many of the parents there are horrible--the vacation is more for them than for the kids. I heard a mother tell her tired and cranky ~4 year old "Well you just smile and have fun, little missy. This trip cost us 4 grand."

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear
I like kids a lot, but do not like Disney. So many of the parents there are horrible--the vacation is more for them than for the kids. I heard a mother tell her tired and cranky ~4 year old "Well you just smile and have fun, little missy. This trip cost us 4 grand."
Wow. Sounds like a bad parent problem. My kids are always genuinely appreciative and happy little peoples.