FYI Florida is Autistic

My kids turn 6 years old in June.
Kinda dreading the obligatory Disney Vacation in a year or two.
Ill let yall know when it happens- look for a viral youtube vid of a father going completely insane from 4way nagging.
No one has to go to Disney ya know. Universal is a lot of fun too. Just personally wish they didn't have so many simulators with 3D. I find those boring because I never see the 3D well for some reason.

Or go to a beach, or Europe, or Africa or... lots of other places to go.

No one has to go to Disney ya know. Universal is a lot of fun too. Just personally wish they didn't have so many simulators with 3D. I find those boring because I never see the 3D well for some reason.

Nope.
When im at my kids' rehab intervention in 15 years, aint no way im gonna listen to "...and Daddy wouldnt take me to Disney...".
Im cognizant of future dilettante butthurt.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD

I have a hard time with 3d stuff, too, idk if it's the glasses or my astigmatism or just that I'm cockeyed, but it's obnoxious.

Its funny. That doesn't say anything bad about him it says his mom is loony
You also said something like "She spoiled him, that's probaably his problem or something similar. Too lazy to look. I'm glad you're planning to take the high road though, Puffs.

You also said something like "She spoiled him, that's probaably his problem or something similar. Too lazy to look. I'm glad you're planning tontake the high road Puffs.
I wasn't intending to talk badly about him. I genuinely believe she instilled some bad habits in him by over mothering him. I think he will be able to grow as a person when he gets out of her home but its just not something I can live thru. When and if I date or marry I will be looking for probably a blue collar super manly man.

But I love him dearly and he isn't a bad person he just isn't the person for me.

I have a hard time with 3d stuff, too, idk if it's the glasses or my astigmatism or just that I'm cockeyed, but it's obnoxious.
I have no idea why for me either. My astigmatism in my one eye is very mild (nothing in the other) and as my vision has changed 3D stayed blurry. At least it doesn't make me sick, just lackluster to see.

I have no idea why for me either. My astigmatism in my one eye is very mild (nothing in the other) and as my vision has changed 3D stayed blurry. At least it doesn't make me sick, just lackluster to see.
My husband is colorblind, and the red/blue glasses never worked for him. When he tried the clear type 3D glasses, he saw a movie actually in 3D for the first time.

My husband is colorblind, and the red/blue glasses never worked for him. When he tried the clear type 3D glasses, he saw a movie actually in 3D for the first time.
I had never thought of that. My dad is color blind too, but cannot recall which colors. For me the clear type work better than red/blue but both are blurry. Kind of makes it not as fun.

As a stupid aside, I had no idea until a few years ago that my son had up to a 50% chance of being color blind even though I am not, simply because my dad is. He's been tested but I didn't realize it was so male linked.

I had never thought of that. My dad is color blind too, but cannot recall which colors. For me the clear type work better than red/blue but both are blurry. Kind of makes it not as fun.

As a stupid aside, I had no idea until a few years ago that my son had up to a 50% chance of being color blind even though I am not, simply because my dad is. He's been tested but I didn't realize it was so male linked.
Yes, and I have an uncle who is also color blind (green/red like my husband), so my son knew his colors before he was 18 months old from my testing him :D

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear