FYI Florida is Autistic

Have I told you the story of my older sister's first week working there?

You have to be a certain type of person to work there and be that happy. They're generally good at finding those people.
you have not.

I imagine they are very very selective in terms of personality

Lame argument. I still think you're hiding something about your childhood. Couldn't be all that 'perfect' if you got knocked up as young as you did.
There was seriously nothing negative about my childhood. My parents are the epitome of parents, my friends were awesome (not all of course), I was just a wild child. I've never been raped, diddled, abused in any way.

There was seriously nothing negative about my childhood. My parents are the epitome of parents, my friends were awesome (not all of course), I was just a wild child. I've never been raped, diddled, abused in any way.
If you say so :)

I also had a perfectly fine childhood. A grumpy dad, and high expectations, but in retrospect i realize he's just human like everyone else and wanted the best, but couldnt express it well.

as a kid, your parents arent human beings with their own desires/emotions/etc. Theyre your parents.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
you have not.

I imagine they are very very selective in terms of personality
I forget exactly what character played what role, but that isn't too important to the story.

Was her first week, she's doing all the behind the scenes orientation. Seeing which tunnel leads where, etc.
The characters are about to do the Main Street Parade, and her group is behind the gates seeing what needs to be done to prep. All of a sudden there's a huge commotion and everyone runs towards it to find Goofy beating the crap out of Pluto, while Snow White cries and asks for them to stop.

Come to find out, Goofy was SW's boyfriend, and she had run around on him at a party with Pluto.

Ever since my sis has hated Goofy

I also had a perfectly fine childhood. A grumpy dad, and high expectations, but in retrospect i realize he's just human like everyone else and wanted the best, but couldnt express it well.

as a kid, your parents arent human beings with their own desires/emotions/etc. Theyre your parents.
Totally. I had no idea my parents were as fun as they are now. They always had this parental wall up for good reason, but I didn't really know them until I was an adult.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Can't say my dad is a lot of fun, but he's a geeky former farm boy so I think he's just more quiet by nature. Not that he's bad or anything, I just wouldn't say he was fun. My mom I have a feeling was the life of a party and really brought out the good in my dad. She's one I would have loved to see from my point of view as an adult!